Artistic challenge.

7 Posts
4 Users
15 Likes
Ruined-Julie
(@ruined-julie)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Well I'm lucky to have a husband who's pretty good at drawing and likes to draw ME.
If this is also your case, a funny little game I had set up was that he would only get his release (for a limited period of time, don't exaggerate anyway) when I would be allowed to have a sexualized portrait of me that would satisfy me.
Well, he didn't make me a Picasso but I think he did a pretty good job anyway (even though I haven't told him yet.)

Posted : 12/08/2020 6:48 am
goldilocks, MagicalMolly, goldilocks and 3 people reacted
Magicalmolly
(@magicalmolly)

Posted by: @ruined-julie

Well I'm lucky to have a husband who's pretty good at drawing and likes to draw ME.
If this is also your case, a funny little game I had set up was that he would only get his release (for a limited period of time, don't exaggerate anyway) when I would be allowed to have a sexualized portrait of me that would satisfy me.
Well, he didn't make me a Picasso but I think he did a pretty good job anyway (even though I haven't told him yet.)

That looks wonderful. He has quite the talent!

Posted : 12/08/2020 8:59 am
Ruined-Julie
(@ruined-julie)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@magicalmolly.

Mostly I think he wants to be released from his cage ? 

Posted : 12/08/2020 9:09 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@ruined-julie Don't they all!!!

Advertisement

Posted : 12/08/2020 1:02 pm
Ruined-Julie
(@ruined-julie)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

It's in the nature of (locked) man 

Posted : 12/08/2020 1:23 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Goldilocks
(@goldilocks)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @ruined-julie

Wow. Your husband is really good at this.

Posted : 19/01/2021 11:50 am
Goldilocks
(@goldilocks)
Trusted Member

@ruined-julie Naah. Count me out. Although I am allowed to be uncaged roughly once every 7 days I just don't like the feel of being free. Ironic it may be to you but I prefer to remain locked except for the brief window in which we have PIV sex.

Posted : 21/01/2021 2:43 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement