Clear all

I got to have one

3 Posts
2 Users
18 Likes
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

I got to have a full on orgasm on Friday night!  Yup!  I'm usually allowed 2-3 a year, and that was the 3rd one for the year.  I feel like a drunk sailor on shore leave!

Posted : 13/09/2020 1:55 pm
Emma, Vikter, Emma and 3 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Wow! With having them so infrequently do you find that it takes you a while to get back into the right headspace?

Posted : 13/09/2020 3:00 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

With having them so infrequently do you find that it takes you a while to get back into the right headspace?

Sorry for the silly post.  I was just a little giddy and wanted to share.

Sometimes it does take a while to return to headspace yes, although less and less so as time goes on and this time, there was none.  I had no expectation that it was going to happen I was wearing a thick sleeve on my little guy because she wanted one of those good, old-fashioned hard fuckings.  I even asked her "is that your husband in the chair watching?"  It was super hot, vigorous sex.  That coupled with a lot more teasing and loving attention I have received over the past few weeks I think contributed to very little lose of headspace and my desire for her.  We basically collapsed and fell asleep but when I woke up in the morning, she was uncovered and absolutely gorgeous.  I couldn't resist putting a little worship on her until she finally shoed me away to get her morning coffee.

Advertisement

Even though I only get 2-3 full orgasms a year, I do receive several more ruined orgasms ... which are the very best for maintaining headspace.  

Posted : 13/09/2020 4:54 pm
Vikter, Emma, Brian and 6 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement