8 Posts
4 Users
12 Likes
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Hello all,

I thought it would be good to compile a list of tease ideas. In my relationship I often get to be the architect of my own downfall. By that I mean my Wife will have me come up ways to drive me crazy and sprinkle them in throughout my lock up period. As I have a substantially naughtier mind, especially during a teasing session or after a few days locked, I come up with intriguing ideas. Sometimes teasing can be a chore, and it helps to lighten the load ever now and then. 

My list runs a wide range, in addition chastity we also practice pegging, mild humiliation and mild feminization. I would love to hear some ideas others have thought of or used.

1. I enjoy being pegged, and was allowed to purchase my own dildo for use with permission. If I ask to play with my cock, I have suggested that she occasionally hands me my dildo instead of unlocking me. Then I get to have supervised play time.

1b. Similar situation, but it's a "race" if I come first while caged its allowed but counts as my release for that period. If she wins, extra time locked. 

Advertisement

2. Getting sent to purchase items for her,  and nothing else, i.e. makeup, nail polish, female razors and creams. She only likes certain brands and colors, so I have to get the right ones.

2b. Sometimes she will order panties (I find they keep things nicely packed away while caged, and are generally prettier to look at) for me as pick up items and send me for them with telling me what it is.  

3. While my Wife does not like the idea of taking other men, she will often tell me to "get her Lover" when I have to use the strap on ready to use on her. 

4. A text game we play is she will send me an emoticon randomly and I will have an amount of time to respond with a picture of me for her. I.e ?10 would be a picture of me in my panties with 10 minutes of her sending it. 

That's about what I have time to add now. Be safe and smart everyone, with games and with life right now. 

Posted : 15/07/2020 9:46 am
Headtrip
(@headtrip)
Trusted Member

Good thread idea. So many simple things to cover here ranging from a sexy txt, to daily cage check, anything to keep the feelings fresh.  

A big one that we both love is that I serve her orally, at least briefly, at least every day.  Of course life gets in the way and that is a lot to put on her, so she turns it around and makes it my responsibility to get her in the mood, which always starts with a foot rub, then leg massage...  If we miss a day I am held accountable when she catches up and it is NOT fun, but of course puts my head back where it belongs.

I get it that this is more than a tease, but she sees it as nothing but upside for her and it can turn any mood of mine around in minutes.

Posted : 16/07/2020 8:43 am
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@headtrip

Thanks for throwing you hat in, and sorry for the delay. I like how your game makes you focus your attention very directly. 

I have been instructed to create a dice chart for her to roll on if for when she is having trouble deciding what to do. Or just wants to make me quake in my little space boots about where the dice will fall. Once I get a good chart together I'll add an update. 

Posted : 10/08/2020 3:04 pm
Doubleedged
(@doubleedged)

Thought I’d provide some fresh nourishment to this thread.

My situation is very similar to headtrip, I started a routine of rubbing her feet and now she expects this and other massages before she even contemplated rewarding me.

Rewards have gone up a notch recently, it used to be that I would get fairly regular orgasms, maybe I would wait a week for one but then get two that same day followed by another the next day, then go another week or something.

Now orgasms are out and rewards are in the form of getting PIV where I get her to her own orgasm before being locked up again, if I’m lucky she will tease by edging a bit for fun.

I’ve always felt excited by the prospect of being given the opportunity to cum but with several conditions, such as:

- we’re both naked and I am released

- my OH’s cock may only touch her body, this means no grinding or even using my saliva as lubricant

- I have a time limit in order to get there, either defined as say 5mins or she will tell me when it is up (giving more potential for fun)

She would then just lay back and enjoy the show.

I’ve had many ideas like this, the more difficult or “seemingly impossible” the more psychologically stimulating the experience is.

Posted : 06/11/2020 7:12 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @doubleedged

Rewards have gone up a notch recently, it used to be that I would get fairly regular orgasms, maybe I would wait a week for one but then get two that same day followed by another the next day, then go another week or something.

Compared to my orgasm frequency, yours is enviable.  Ms. K allows 2-4 orgasms per year for me, and none of them are scheduled.  They are simply at her whim.  I am not "earning" orgasms in that "rewards" for good behavior are mostly teasing, edging and the like, perhaps an occasional ruined orgasm or milking.

We made a fantastic purchase recently.  A massage table!  I've never like giving massages because they were always on the floor or on the bed and I found them very uncomfortable to give while sitting.  That said ... oh man ... what an amazing thrill it is to have my beautiful Wife laying naked on a table all oiled up eager to get her massage.  If I've been a good enough boy, she'll allow me to assist with her inevitable happy ending.  If not, all I'm able to do is watch ... which is awesome too.

Posted : 06/11/2020 9:26 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Thought I’d provide some fresh nourishment to this thread.

What a thoughtful thing to do.  Thank you.

Posted : 06/11/2020 10:49 am
Doubleedged
(@doubleedged)

@subhubphx yikes!

This situation is still fairly new for me in some ways, so it hasn’t developed to that level (thank god =0 ).

Congratulations on the massage table!

I bought one a year or two ago, though we haven’t managed to get a ‘lot’ of use out of it, it is certainly a much more pleasant way to give massages.

I turn the lights off, light candles (not in that order), play some soothing spa music (usually wind instruments playing to the sound or trickling water), lay a towel down and warm some oils up.

There is something very therapeutic about the whole experience, even for the masseuse.

Isn’t it ironic that providing a full body massage on my partner usually ends up with sex and yet, the thought of getting to watch her play with herself seems more intriguing to me.

Perhaps because this is something I seldom get to experience on account of her being very private about “touching” herself.

Posted : 06/11/2020 5:11 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

yikes!

It's NOT yikes my friend.  Trust me.  I have better and more sex than I ever did in the past, even with the faaaaar fewer orgasms.  Likely it's BECAUSE of the fewer orgasms. 

There is something very therapeutic about the whole experience, even for the masseuse.

Truth!  What greater thrill is there for guys like us than to have the woman we love, cherish, worship and adore, naked on a table (or wherever) before us, wanting pleasure, sexual or otherwise.  

the thought of getting to watch her play with herself seems more intriguing to me.

I'm going to predict that you will no longer associate an orgasm (for you) with sex.  Like I said, I am having the very best sex I could imagine.  Whether that means watching Ms. K. masturbate and orgasm or, even better, she uses my body like a human sex toy.  In the end, my favorite favorite part of having sex is watching her writhe in pleasure and orgasms.  I don't even expect in my conscious mind that I will be allowed to orgasm, even though sometimes I'll beg for one.  ? 

Posted : 06/11/2020 5:32 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement