Notifications
Clear all

Change?

Jonboy75
(@jonboy75)
Active Member

I have a question for Kevin.  How has Emma changed that you enjoy?  I’ve read where you enjoy pleasing her and fulfilling her requests.  A post had states she enjoys you walking around in only your cage, holding you during talks and numerous other thing.  This has been a journey for both of you the amount of trust and honesty you two share is to me mind blowing.  

As men we are not taught to be open or open and honest even with ourselves.  Maybe my answer is in the question.  It could be that the ability she has give you to be open and honest with yourself and the ability to trust her is the trust another person in such away is the change you love in her.  I will say from my reading she completely understands men.

Thank you both for sharing your combined journey.

Quote
Topic starter Posted : 05/11/2020 5:19 pm
subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Honorable Member Supporter
Posted by: @jonboy75

As men we are not taught to be open or open and honest even with ourselves.

This is true.  But .... the amazing benefit of things that are promoted in this site allow that very open honesty to permeate our entire relationship.  Take it from one who knows first hand.  This life is bliss.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/11/2020 11:37 am
Emma
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j)
Member Admin
Posted by: @jonboy75

I have a question for Kevin.  How has Emma changed that you enjoy?  

We actually talk about this frequently because it is a two way partnership. At the beginning Kevin noted a level of sexual confidence about me. Where I would limit my affection and teasing, I now pour affection on Kevin. Both words of praise and physical touching such as hand holding, a playful shoulder nudge, random neck kisses or the ever appreciated butt grab.

Think of the confidence of those construction workers catcalling to a sexy woman walking down the street. Now reverse that and that is the playful intensity that I feel when Kevin is locked. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/11/2020 9:23 am
spinpole2001
(@spinpole2001)
Trusted Member

@jonboy75  great  question  and @emma there is nothing i find more sexy that a satisfied confident woman!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2020 5:22 am
Emma
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j)
Member Admin
Posted by: @spinpole2001

there is nothing i find more sexy that a satisfied confident woman!

It seems like our society tries to steal confidence from girls and women and it is a shame. I feel like abusive and suppressive men have used religion and politics to take confidence from women to manipulate them. 

Confident women are more fulfilled and men with good hearts find them more appealing. For those of you with daughters, do your best to support them and don't allow our traditions of shameful female sexuality to continue. Men are sexy, women are sexy and all genders and gender identities have the absolute right to feel beautiful and sexy.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2020 10:41 am
subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Honorable Member Supporter
Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Confident women are more fulfilled and men with good hearts find them more appealing.

A truer statement was never made.  Bravo!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/11/2020 7:53 am
mstara
(@mstara)
Estimable Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I think you have hit the nail on the head here. Any woman who doesn't 'conform' is seen as somewhat out of kilter with society. If she tails her own path then they are in the main dismissed and being eccentric or on the margins of what is acceptable.

This ranges from how she looks and dresses to how she sees her place in business to family. It is still looked on as odd if a woman declares that she doesn't want children, as though she is broken in some way.

If a woman is in charge within the home then it's not looked on as a strong woman, but a hen pecked man or a weak man.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/11/2020 8:59 am
subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Honorable Member Supporter
Posted by: @mstara

If a woman is in charge within the home then it's not looked on as a strong woman, but a hen pecked man or a weak man.

I couldn't agree more MsTara.  Thank you for your comment.

Unfortunately all of those things you mentioned in your comment still happen and will likely always happen, just like racism, sexism and the like.  The good news is ... I think it is decreasing as time marches on because it's clear that confident empowered women are more commonplace and yes, desired.  Coupled with the fact that there is a rapidly increasing number of EVOLVED men admiring, supporting, loving and even lusting over those women.  The growing popularity of this site and others are evidence of that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/11/2020 9:28 am
Jonboy75
(@jonboy75)
Active Member

Toxic masculinity really effects males.  I was born in the late 70’s raised in the 80’s.  My mother worked and she became a single parent in the mid 80’s.  I think that is why more guys in my age group like FLR.  My father was toxic to the family unit and life was so much better when the toxic part was removed.  Married with 3 kids and he had at least 4 girlfriends on the side.  He chose to be selfish not caring about my mother or the family unit for happiness.  

Men need to stop using the 1% of their bodies to control the other 99% and that of women. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/11/2020 12:36 pm
Emma
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j)
Member Admin

I think all we can do is ensure that we understand the problems we face and ensure that we are not contributing to the issues. I also think men do understand that their bodies are wired a certain way. If left to their own devices, it is extremely difficult for them to not have thoughts and persuasions influenced by their sexuality. Love it or hate it, we are wired a certain way and overcoming that wiring is difficult if not impossible. The best we can do is seek understanding and use that understanding for the empowerment of both genders.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/11/2020 12:52 pm
subhubphx liked
subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Honorable Member Supporter
Posted by: @jonboy75

Men need to stop using the 1% of their bodies to control the other 99% and that of women.

"The problem is, God gave man a brain and a penis and only enough blood to run one at a time."   -  Robin Williams

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/11/2020 1:12 pm
SolicitorL and Emma liked
Jonboy75
(@jonboy75)
Active Member

@subhubphx that is so true and I will have to say that I too have resembled that description. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/11/2020 1:50 pm
gallifreystyle
(@gallifreystyle)
Active Member

My own view is that women are better suited to leadership in most respects. I don't mean that in some sort of female supremacy fantasy type way, though. Just as it is true that men are taller than women but not true that all men are taller than all women, so I think that women are generally better leaders. This is based on the entirely unscientific basis of my own life experience, in my family and in my work life.

What women can often lack is the confidence to lead but that is changing. I think the reason some men are afraid of this change is that, deep down, they are not confident that they would succeed on a level playing field. Unfortunately, this comes from seeing life as a contest.

Hopefully we will evolve to a society where everyone has the same opportunity to make the most of their talents and abilities without feeling they have to live up (or down) to unrealistic expectations imposed on them by outmoded traditions left over from centuries ago. I believe that, in such a society, women would outnumber men in positions of leadership but, of course, I may be wrong!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/11/2020 7:36 am

Advertisement





Share:

Advertisement





[the_ad_placement id=”forum-footer”]