Pregnancy

9 Posts
6 Users
21 Likes
Macy Has Keys
(@macy-has-keys)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Guys, did any of you get locked up for an entire pregnancy? Ladies, did you keep your man locked up for an entire pregnancy?

I'm wondering how many men who were attracted to their partner's pregnant body got denied, and how many women (knowing their partner was attracted) denied their partner. It seems like a great opportunity for a very long tease!!

Posted : 06/11/2021 2:09 pm
PenisHeld2, LocknKey, PenisHeld2 and 3 people reacted
Topic Tags
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

We didn't at the time mainly as we weren't using chastity back then. However I think it would be cool, except I did get spates of getting really horney when I was pregnant.

Before we are where we are now, almost full time chastity, I did like him to be locked up for the duration of my time of the month though.

Posted : 07/11/2021 4:14 am
Macy Has Keys
(@macy-has-keys)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

My daughter and her husband have asked me to be their surrogate!

Advertisement

I know my husband loves preggo women, so I was just thinking about opportunities to tease the crap out of him ? Problem is, I do remember being extremely horny during all my pregnancies, so I'm not sure how long I could deny him??

Posted : 07/11/2021 8:29 am
Macy Has Keys
(@macy-has-keys)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I'm pregnant! We did a three embryo transfer and my first beta is 586 (gulp!) ?

Posted : 25/12/2021 12:26 am
J.m
 J.M
(@j-m)
Estimable Member

@macy-has-keys Congratz to you and your daughter and her husband

Its sounds like your husband is in for the ride of his life ?

Sorry idont know what beto is and what 586 symbolise ?

Posted : 25/12/2021 1:08 am
Locked-Down
(@locked-down)
Eminent Member

Beta means beta - hcg. Just ask Dr. Google ?

Posted : 25/12/2021 4:06 am
J.M, J.M and J.M reacted
Macy Has Keys
(@macy-has-keys)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Thanks! A beta of 586 is considered high for the length of time I have been pregnant, especially since we know the exact date of conception from the embryo transfer date. High beta's usually mean multiples, but not always. It's one tool to possibly indicate early ultrasound investigation for multiples. 

I'm definitely looking at ways to mess with his mind while pregnant! ??

Posted : 25/12/2021 1:46 pm
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

We thought about locked up for pregnancy and recovery but haven't done it. After birth men see those enlarged breasts (for function not pleasure) and have a hard time controlling themselves. Seems like it would be an interesting tease for sure. 

Posted : 27/12/2021 9:18 am
desire.oh, Macy has keys, desire.oh and 3 people reacted
Sub.manchester
(@sub-manchester-2)

We did it and it's a great experience, totally recommended. Well, let me clarify: we did it from around month 5 and stayed locked for until after baby was 15 months old.

We had a great time before the 5th month as She was horny. i love preggo and She knew it, so it came as a surprise that She announced we would stop. i am not caged, so i was hard mostly every day, and She wanted me cuddling Her all the time. i of course had a hard time going to sleep, as i stayed awake for a long time after She slept. She loved showing me Her boobs and letting me close to Her.

We kept the routine of being physically close, but of course the first few months we were all tired and both our libidos went way down. Then She didn't want me around Her boobs during lactation, but we were kissing and hugging all day long. Finally, when She stopped lactating, one day She just ended chastity and allowed full sex. And around two weeks after waning, i got access to Her boobs. Since then, we've been in an active period, more active than any point in the last 10 years or so. i know this 'active' period can end any time so i don't take anything for granted, and just enjoy it all. i'm of course in my best behavior, making an extra effort specially the days after ejaculation. 

i know sooner or later we'll get back to chastity. Chastity has helped making our connection really really strong in a way i cannot describe. But i'm enjoying this great period! 

Posted : 08/02/2022 2:27 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement