22 Users
278 Likes
10.4 K Views
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Hey Everyone! Does anyone have any stories about showing his cage to a friend? Maybe making him drop his pants and show his caged penis to a friend? Explaining your key necklace? How about just telling someone about it? I'd love to hear any stories about letting your secret out.

Posted : 14/04/2021 5:05 pm
Sam, drew, RIChris and 9 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Hey Everyone! Does anyone have any stories about showing his cage to a friend? Maybe making him drop his pants and show his caged penis to a friend? Explaining your key necklace? How about just telling someone about it? I'd love to hear any stories about letting your secret out.

Sadly I don't have such a story, but have been recently discussing with Ms. K. how thrilling that would be.  We are discrete and private about our relationship in real life but I have been encouraging her to open about it with a close friend she knows she can trust.   I think she would enjoy being able to talk/confide in a close about things.

Posted : 14/04/2021 5:10 pm
Davids
(@davids)

I am nowhere near such a situation yet, but the idea is clearly is a turn on. I imagine a situation where my gf has one of her girl friends home and the conversation ends up on sexuality and my gf would then suddenly drop the fact she keeps me locked in cage and asks her friend and she wanna sees it as proof. Obviously, i would have to oblige and unveil my locked manhood and discover her reaction.

I would rather image this as not planned, as this would be more exciting and humiliating.

Anyway, just my 2 cents on the concept ? 

Advertisement

This post was modified 3 years ago by DavidS

Posted : 12/07/2021 4:04 am
Mcounts.mc
(@mcounts-mc)

My Wife,  has told several of Her friends,  and some of Her family,  about me being locked.  She has also shown a few of them,  pictures of Her chastised property. It was always arousing to me,  to be around the ones that She had shown.  Just the thought,  that they knew my exact situation, was a complete turn-on.

This post was modified 3 years ago by MCOUNTS.MC

Posted : 19/07/2021 7:33 pm
soforo, pasmem, RIChris and 16 people reacted
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

@mcounts-mc I can see why she showed people --- you do look quite cute and tiny locked up like that! 

Has the behavior of those who know changed at all when they see or interact with you?

Are there any other "kinks" you guys also practice that they also know about? 

Posted : 21/07/2021 8:32 am
TinCup, MCOUNTS.MC, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Drew
 drew
(@drew)
Eminent Member

Hi, we are due on holiday soon so my wife had two of her friends over for a catch-up before we go, I guess the good weather got to them sitting in the sun, I was quietly watching the football when my wife came in to see how I was and asked me to put my cage on, ordinarily it doesn’t do much for her so I thought it odd at the time, anyway I did as requested and about ten minutes later she came back inside to check if I had , when I asked why she just said that the thought of me wearing it when her friends were in the garden turned her on. I played on it and went to see them in the garden offering them drinks etc and it was evident the wine was taking hold. When I came out with the nibbles the atmosphere seemed to have changed and my wife made small talk with me when out of the blue she asked me to drop my shorts and show my sexy underwear to her friends, they encouraged this much to my embarrassment, and with nowhere for me to go as I had my hands full my wife pulled my shorts down. Queue much hilarity to the women and all sorts of questions . Part of my fantasy was wanting her friends to know I wore a cage though that actual moment was crazy. 

Posted : 26/07/2021 11:14 pm
RIChris, nevertoolate, Sam and 12 people reacted
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

@drew Wow - that is pretty intense --- and hot! It will be interesting to see what they say and how they behave when you get back from Holiday and see them again. Did they have questions for your or just your wife? I wonder if any of them will try it out when they get home... 

Posted : 07/08/2021 9:32 am
Desire.oh
(@desire-oh)
Eminent Member

This is a powerful fantasy for me too. Before getting married, i had a Mistress that liked to take pictures of me doing various sexual things, and she definitely showed them to her friends, with lots of laughing at me as a result, which obviously i enjoyed. A different Mistress liked to have me entertain her friends, and make me perform humiliating acts in front of her two closest girlfriends (and their boyfriends).

But being revealed as a submissive in chastity will have to stay a fantasy at the moment, because my wife is probably asexual and doesn’t have any interest in me sexually one way or the other. Which is obviously sad, but i’m committed to her and have made peace with the situation. 

Posted : 07/08/2021 9:39 am
Anwuor
(@anwuor)

My Mistress Wife is happy to show her caged sub off to any who wants to see Mistress likes nude beaches 

Posted : 02/11/2021 6:49 am
Macy Has Keys
(@macy-has-keys)
Estimable Member

I wear the key on a necklace. One night my twin sister was visiting and I had the necklace on, and I was wearing a low cut shirt. After dinner and a few drinks, she inquired about my necklace. She lifted the necklace up to look at it, and asked about the key. I don't know what happened, but I just blurted out that the key was for his lock! What lock? He was looking at me in utter shock. I didn't answer right away and she asked him, what lock?? We both just froze lol!

But I can't lie to my twin....I told her! My man was pretty embarrassed in that moment! We spent the next two hours talking about it lol

Posted : 05/11/2021 6:08 pm
RIChris, nevertoolate, djv and 12 people reacted
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)

I could see the same thing happening. We have gone out a few times with the key on a necklace, not sure what we would say if someone asked.  

Posted : 06/11/2021 12:18 pm
djv, djv and djv reacted
Mcounts.mc
(@mcounts-mc)

@macy-has-keys to me,  there is no need to be embarrassed.  It is our lifestyle, and I brought it up to my Wife.  

I will be locked,  for at least the rest of the year, before any kind of release. Most likely,  April or May,  due to the new training,  that She has started on me. 

Posted : 06/11/2021 4:56 pm
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

I was asked about the key on my necklace when I was receiving some physiotherapy one time. I have to say it was early on in our adventure into chastity and I bottled it and said it represented the key to my husbands heart. Not sure what I'd do now if asked, but it's less likely as he has a security screw in his cage instead of a lock, so the 'key' is not so obvious.

Posted : 07/11/2021 4:24 am
soforo, TinCup, RIChris and 22 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@mstara Ah yes, the Mature Metal "key".  I suspect that it would attract more curious, non key related questions because of it's unique design.  My Wife hasn't worn it out yet.  For our most recent anniversary I got her a diamond encrusted key from the store that uses the little light blue box.  We've talked about what she/we would say if there a question about what it represents while out.  For friends and family ... "key to his heart".  For inquiring strangers ... I'm hopeful she will go with what I suggested;  It represented the type of relationship we have and my (hers) control over everything in it, including his cage.  We'll see how that goes.

Posted : 07/11/2021 5:29 am
TinCup, djv, TinCup and 3 people reacted
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

@mstara 

IMG_6501.jpg

'That's one gorgeous photo, hope you'll submit something similar to Emma's alternative 'Beauty Contest'.

Posted : 07/11/2021 9:30 am
benny22, subhubphx, benny22 and 3 people reacted
Page 1 / 4

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement