The security key

15 Posts
10 Users
33 Likes
Ruined-Julie
(@ruined-julie)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Question Ladies (and gentlemen). It seems that most of you, like me, carry the key to their companion's chastity with them at all times (be it on a necklace, in their wallet...).

But what do you do with the security key? I mean, I am sometimes away from home and if my husband had a real problem he should be able to remove his cage.

We opted for a homemade system for our part (found online). A piece of pipe, a few strokes of a grinder and a drill and that was it. The device is hidden under the kitchen sink and the advantage of the serial number is that it allows me to check on my return that my husband didn't fall for a little romantic getaway with his right hand.

Posted : 13/08/2020 6:50 am
Brian, joebear, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member

With the current cage we have the spare key has been misplaced somewhere in house during some furniture moving. Right now it is not a problem with the resin cage as I could Houdini out in a few seconds. The extra level of depression and anxiety from breaking that trust is what stops me.

She has ordered a new metal one that prevents some of the easier exploits with the tolerances. With that key, I honestly don't know what she would like to do. But I will pass this along to her for inspiration. 

Advertisement

Posted : 13/08/2020 7:17 am
Jmn
 jmn
(@jmn)
Eminent Member

Hi Ruined-Julie - I love the simple, yet ingenious, system you have. For us, we talked about having some sort of emergency key, but she decided it wasn’t necessary. We have a plastic cage and it could easily be broken by twisting hard on the lock. The reasoning is that, if there were an actual emergency, having to replace the cage wouldn’t be a huge price to pay. This also means that she will definitely know if the cage were opened, without having to make a point of checking on an emergency key. If there is ever a situation where we know that I will need to open it without her being around, we have a few of the serialized single-use keys.

One potentially good option, which we have not tried, is the small Bluetooth lock boxes from Master Lock. They are specifically intended to hold keys so that the owner can give access to their house key to contractors, etc. The owner can remotely give temporary access to someone that allows them to open it with their phone, so if a situation comes up that isn’t necessarily an emergency (e.g., last minute doctor’s appointment), he could request access to the key. She could also provide him the permanent code for emergency use only, and the device logs whenever it is used. Another benefit is that it records both when it is opened and when it is closed, which means she can make sure he only had access to the key long enough to use it and put it right back. It’s not tiny, but it’s small enough that he could easily travel with it, or even take it to work if the couple thinks quick access to an emergency key around the clock is important.

Posted : 13/08/2020 1:22 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Kevin and I have a pretty ingenious method of doing this. Ours is in the freezer. We took a small plastic cup, suspended the key in the middle of the cup and filled it with water then froze the contraption. The key is suspended in ice and if Kevin needed to get at it, he would just break the ice. Smartypants Kevin gets full credit for that one. ? 

This has never been needed so it probably isn't necessary. Our biggest concern is a car accident or something of that type.

Posted : 13/08/2020 2:52 pm
DeJen, Ruined-Julie, DeJen and 3 people reacted
Ruined-Julie
(@ruined-julie)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

The idea is a good one and it would force my hubby to take better care of the freezer in our fridge ?
For me it is essential that he has a security key because I sometimes have to be away from home for almost a week because of my work and you never know what can happen.

Posted : 14/08/2020 12:25 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Andy
 Andy
(@andy)
Eminent Member

We use a wall mounted "key safe" to which only she knows the combination. It's hidden away in a very inconspicuous place in a closet. In the case of an emergency, I could call for the combo if I really need it. She can then change the combo for the next time. We've never had to use it. The more we do chastity, the more comfortable we are both becoming with it and the idea of removing the cage becomes more and more remote. It would have to be a real emergency for me to get the combination. She is very good about making sure I won't be unintentionally outed (like a doctors visit or such), and she's playful about it being my problem if I'm in a situation where I might get outed to a friend or acquaintance (hugging a friend, etc.), thereby placing the burden of keeping it hidden on me, not her.

Posted : 18/08/2020 11:29 am
Ruined-Julie
(@ruined-julie)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Hi @andy,

Indeed I also say this to my husband. In my case, however, it's still teasing. In no case would I want my husband to feel uncomfortable with his cage while I am on the other side of the country for my work.

That's why we don't neglect the importance of the security key, even if he has never had to use it before.

Posted : 18/08/2020 11:37 pm
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

The lock we use is waterproof which is of the type used on yachts. We chose it for two reasons - 1. it won't rust when he's showering and 2. it is plastic coated and doesn't have sharp corners that dig into me when I'm rubbing myself against his cage.
However it only came with one key, so if he is away I simply put the key in a small envelope which I seal and then sign over the flap, he then has this in his bag in case of emergency.
He's never had to use it to date but it does give him the option if needed.
On an everyday basis he doesn't have access to the key, that is kept on my necklace or anklet. 

Posted : 19/08/2020 2:17 am
Vikter, Ruined-Julie, Vikter and 3 people reacted
Ruined-Julie
(@ruined-julie)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

The idea of the sealed envelope is simple and effective indeed. I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier.

I only carry the key around my neck. I have to buy an ankle bracelet as well in order to change a bit the angle of his visual stimulation.

Posted : 19/08/2020 2:33 am
Vikter, Vikter and Vikter reacted
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

@ruined-julie

He actually prefers it when I wear the key on my anklet especially under my hold ups. Not quite sure why he prefers this to it being on my necklace, but he has said that it's more obvious/visible and he gets turned on by the prospect of being 'outed', not that it has ever happened.

Posted : 20/08/2020 1:48 am
Vikter, Ruined-Julie, Vikter and 3 people reacted
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member

You lady's are quite clever, thank you. I forwarded this one to my wife, new cage arrived so we have a second key again and she was wondering what to do. We are both a fan of writing on paper (she used to practice calligraphy for fun) so the letter/ envelope  idea is almost perfect.

Posted : 20/08/2020 7:53 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Love this conversation.  Such a clever idea @Ruined-Julie in that it provides what amounts an additional symbol of his submission to you.  My wife simply uses the plastic piece with the serial number on it as the lock.  She prefers it to an actual lock because it needs to be destroyed to remove it ... just like if your husband were to access the key.  With the serial number, she can randomly text me when we are apart and require that I send a picture in, say 5 minutes, as confirmation and compare it to the serial number she put in her phone.  We bough a pretty large supply of those plastic locks, which is why she has to write down the number. 

Posted : 20/08/2020 9:42 am
Davids
(@davids)

@mstara I also hold dear the fact the mistress wears the key all the time, to me its part of the symbol that the sub offers his sexuality to his mistress and the mistress holds it dearly.

But in my case, i'd rather it be on the necklace, with the key sitting between her breasts, close to the heart. It increases the symbol a bit further.

The possibility of being outed is a plus, but not something i'd seek, though being able to check the key is in its safe spot is important and part of the whole emotional side.

Posted : 21/08/2020 10:32 am
Peterran
(@peterran)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @mstara

The lock we use is waterproof which is of the type used on yachts. We chose it for two reasons - 1. it won't rust when he's showering and 2. it is plastic coated and doesn't have sharp corners that dig into me when I'm rubbing myself against his cage.
However it only came with one key, so if he is away I simply put the key in a small envelope which I seal and then sign over the flap, he then has this in his bag in case of emergency.
He's never had to use it to date but it does give him the option if needed.
On an everyday basis he doesn't have access to the key, that is kept on my necklace or anklet. 

Pretty much the system we use. However my key is in a small CC sized envelope.  Similar to the ones banks give you with a safety deposit box. 

It is sealed with her signature over the flap.  I keep the security key in my wallet.  I travel alone for work quite frequently and that way if there is an emergency I have it with me. 

Also kind of hot knowing freedom is so accessible but her power over me controls my release when she is miles away and I have the key.

Posted : 27/02/2021 11:05 am
Tinypenistom
(@tinypenistom)

Mistress and Ladies,

I am the property and proud submissive of my beautiful wife and her 5 girlfriends.

Since I am almost always in my chastity cage and the topic of an emergency key is being discussed, I thought I would tell you ow I am set up.

I wear my cage all the time 24/7/365 (I am allowed to expose and entertain on occasion).

My key holder is one of my wife's 5 girlfriends (I don't know who has the key, until they show up somewhere wearing it).

We have an emergency key in case I should ever need it.

The Emergency Key is hanging prominently displayed from the dining room chandelier attached to a sign which reads "This Key is to the lock on my husbands chastity cage, feel free to ask him about it".

There is no hiding that I am in chastity, so no need to hide the Key.

Thank you for the opportunity to tell you.

Posted : 01/03/2021 9:07 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement