Chastity Story

3 Posts
2 Users
6 Likes
Half Moon
(@half-moon)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

This could be fiction or non fiction but what is the hottest chastity story you have? Chastity is a strange erotic story because it is not having sex but my husband and I enjoy it and it brings us closer emotionally so I want to know ideas about what can keep that fire alive. Maybe even bring some passion back.

Posted : 23/11/2021 4:53 pm
Half Moon
(@half-moon)
Eminent Member
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @half-moon

This could be fiction or non fiction but what is the hottest chastity story you have? Chastity is a strange erotic story because it is not having sex but my husband and I enjoy it and it brings us closer emotionally so I want to know ideas about what can keep that fire alive. Maybe even bring some passion back.

I want to know ideas about what can keep that fire alive. Maybe even bring some passion back.

Well...you could try some other ideas in the FLR toolbox to spice things up. 

1. Wait until his release date, restrain his hands, edge him off and on for an hour until he's going crazy with lust, then lock him securely back in his cage and tell him he'll have to wait until the next scheduled date.

2. Maid to serve you: Find some ladies clothes that fit him (bra and panties included) tell him he'll have to spend 1 day a week dressed up as your cleaning maid as a condition for his release. Tell him to sweep, dust, clean, cook, and (of course) service you orally whenever you're in the mood.  

3. Dressing / Undressing you. Getting up in the morning, before and after showers or baths, or going to bed, he must perform this duty exactly to your standards. For every incident of a poorly fitted bra, panties, blouse etc. he must undress you and do it again (also, each incident adds another day locked up)

4. Light corporal punishment: For every minor transgression, he'll drop his pants on your command, bend over and assume the position. Hairbrushes, lg. wooden spoons, and belts work best. Just enough strokes to redden his bottom, then he's to stand in the corner (pants down) until you say otherwise. 

5. Dress to tease: When you're at home together, and he's been locked for awhile and getting horny, tight sweaters, yoga pants, going braless, high cut booty shorts, and low cut tops will keep his focus on you. 

Posted : 23/11/2021 8:40 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement