Notifications
Clear all

Beautiful Key!

Emma
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j)
Member Admin

Check out this beautiful key. I would order one but I am worried that it might be difficult for a locksmith to duplicate, has anyone tried?

https://www.shapeways.com/product/XDLVCMQ27/heart-shaped-pendant-chastity-key-blank

Topic starter Posted : 06/07/2021 9:42 pm
williamportor
(@williamportor)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Check out this beautiful key. I would order one but I am worried that it might be difficult for a locksmith to duplicate, has anyone tried?

https://www.shapeways.com/product/XDLVCMQ27/heart-shaped-pendant-chastity-key-blank

Difficult perhaps, but I'm 95% sure they can duplicate it. If you want to be sure, email the link to a few of your local locksmiths, and ask. 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2021 2:53 am
mstara
(@mstara)
Estimable Member

It looks gorgeous, it's almost a shame that we've moved on to having a security screw on his cage instead of a lock. 
It anyone spots something as nice as this that would take the place of the 'screw driver' for a screw head, do please post.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2021 5:51 am
joebear
(@joebear)

@mstara mature metal has screws and the drive that is machined nicely and goes around your neck. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2021 12:22 pm
mstara
(@mstara)
Estimable Member
Posted by: @joebear

@mstara mature metal has screws and the drive that is machined nicely and goes around your neck. 

Hi Joe

Yes I have that already as hubby's in a MM cage. What I was very inarticulately enquiring was if anyone produced something that was a little prettier that I could get the MM key cut onto. 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2021 1:17 pm
joebear liked
joebear
(@joebear)

@mstara got you. Well I’ve seen steelwerks out of Canada do some custom keys. And there cages are unreal. There is also a company in Sweden I believe. God can’t think of the name. That’s he does is keys. Unreal keys also. I think they have a twitter account. Just can’t think of a name. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2021 5:27 pm
mstara liked
Share: