Emma's Toy Chest

9 Posts
4 Users
9 Likes
Jack Ofnomer
(@jack-ofnomer)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

With the offer to tell us more about the different toys you use on the Recommendations page, I could not resist.     I am curious about the  penis sheath you have spoken about in your blog?   

Posted : 12/03/2019 11:04 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

So I tried one of these with a previous boyfriend but I don't recall recommending it. Here is the one that we purchased. I still have it actually but he did feel some pleasure using it. I highly recommend that you use a strapon and leave your penis in its cage. The extender feels almost like a male masturbation sleeve, he feels warmth, he feels pressure. The point is, it will make him cum so I wouldn't use it. Use a strapon and let his useless caged penis dangle beneath. The frustration will be nearly unbearable, almost as if someone else is doing the intercoursing (is that a word?). For added chastity points, use a spiked cage <3

Posted : 12/03/2019 11:35 am
joebear, joebear and joebear reacted
Jack Ofnomer
(@jack-ofnomer)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi Emma, sorry for the delayed response.    I appreciate your feedback on this and thank you for clarifying that this is not a recommended product.    Just curious does the added girth add to the experience for the female?        

Also when he uses a strapon on you, is it a standard strapon or something special made to fit above or around a chastity devices?

Posted : 18/03/2019 7:21 am
Jack Ofnomer
(@jack-ofnomer)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Emma, I have seen strapless dildo's like the Feeldoe that have a bulbous end for the female.    Do these work or help the women get off during pegging?    Are you aware of any pegging dildo's where the girl can get physically stimulated to reach orgasm?

Advertisement

Posted : 19/03/2019 10:52 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I did try one of these (feeldoe) but I found it to be uncomfortable so I can't recommend it. It might work for some but didn't work for me. 

Posted : 30/03/2019 7:06 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: Jack Ofnomer      

Also when he uses a strapon on you, is it a standard strapon or something special made to fit above or around a chastity devices?

Both of our harnesses fit pretty well with the cage in place. Nothing special required 🙂

Posted : 30/03/2019 7:07 am
Locknkey
(@locknkey)
Trusted Member

Any recommendations here for a strap on that fits with a chastity cage?  My wife took in one of our realistic suction cup dildos for the first time while I was caged and I would like to see if I could use a stap-on with the dildo I mentioned.

Posted : 28/04/2021 3:37 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

We've got one like this and it works perfectly with Kev's cage on. The other one works but we aren't as fond of it.

Posted : 28/04/2021 4:05 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

We've got this one and it also works awesome with a cage on.  According Ms. K., it's the "best harness ever".

Posted : 28/04/2021 4:30 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement