Help with cage/fitting

7 Posts
2 Users
9 Likes
Koreanchastity
(@koreanchastity)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

So I’ve been locked up for 2 months almost continuously. It took a while to find a comfortable fitting. I use the CB6000s. I use the shortest spacer and the middle size ring that it comes with. The problem I’m starting to have is that my testicles are rather small, and they hang high and tight 95% of time. My testicles started slipping out while working out. Which cause an high amount of pain. I tried switching to the next smaller ring, and I wake up in several times in the night with pain from my penis trying to get hard. I read that eventually you get used to it, but I tried for a week, and I feel like it got worse. I switched back to the middle size ring for awhile, then for another week went back down to the smaller ring, same problem. Someone suggested on another forum to try using the middle sized ring during the night and the smaller one during the day, I guess this could work, yet I hate unlocking it, and switching rings every morning and every night. The thing is, I probably should be using the second smallest ring, but it causes so much pain since my scrotum doesn’t hang down and all. I was also thinking of switching to a cage that has a thinner ring, like maybe a stainless steel ring, since the rings aren’t quite as wide and they might put less pressure on the testicles directly. I was wondering if anyone else has advice or experience that worked for them. 

Posted : 09/08/2019 4:12 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

It's probably a fit issue. Kevin had the same problem with the CB6000, it simply didn't fit his testicles well. The whole testicles slipping out thing is the exact opposite of what being locked up is supposed to be about.

Unfortunately my answer involves spending money. I'd try the holy trainer style to see if that works better for your anatomy. We probably bought ten different styles to see what fit him best. We settled on the holy trainer style but we put many of the others through their paces. A couple of them we removed and disposed of almost immediately. I did start setting up a page for chastity cage reviews to help others with is process. My friend was going to take it over but that hasn't happened yet. The best I can say is keep trying different styles and see what you come up with. Stick with the cheap ones, we are currently using the cheap one from my recommendations page and he wears it 24/6. 

Posted : 09/08/2019 4:25 pm
Emma and Emma reacted
Koreanchastity
(@koreanchastity)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Thank you so much! Will definitely look into the holy trainer and also look at your other recommendations. It’s a post I read (I think by you) that said in the beginning you’ll have some initial shrinkage and will probably have to try a few cages out. I think that’s what happened to me. I haven’t had a full erection in a few months so I don’t know about when I’m hard, but it definitely has shrunk slightly in its flaccid state

Advertisement

Posted : 09/08/2019 6:14 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Yes that is true, it doesn't shrink much and it certainly isn't permanent but it does get acclimated to its new home. Enjoy your journey!

Posted : 10/08/2019 1:48 pm
Koreanchastity
(@koreanchastity)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

So I’ve been looking at the Holytrainer as you suggested. I have been using the cb6000s and the tube is too long. So I was thinking going with the holy trainer nano. I’ve read on other sites that some men prefer as small of a cage as they can wear because of comfort. Holytrainer also makes one call the nub, but I’m not even sure how I’d get that on. As far as fitting goes, do you (or anyone else) recommend getting a cage that is a little smaller than the length of my flaccid penis (like the nub) or one that will be pretty close to me completely flaccid (like the nano). Also as far as ring sizing goes. Unlike the cb6000s that comes with several different rings, the Holytrainer you have to pick one ring size. I read the instructions on how to measure using a string, but do you have any other methods you prefer? Also how snuggly should I put the string around my scrotum when measuring? I want to try to get the right size the first time. 

Posted : 17/08/2019 9:14 am
subbieforHer reacted
Koreanchastity
(@koreanchastity)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

One more question, the holy trainer is rather expensive and I will spend the money if I need to, I’ve read about a lot of knock offs having sharp edges on the plastic (ouch!) do you know of any good quality knock offs? Or should I just stick with the actual Holytrainer?

Posted : 17/08/2019 9:17 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@koreanchastity

Buy the knockoffs and get a few sizes. If there are sharp edges it can easily be solved with some sandpaper at home depot or a fingernail file. We probably bought a dozen cages before we found one that was comfortable. Comfort is a big thing, the purpose of the cage isn't to cause discomfort. I encourage you to buy a few different sizes and styles until you find the one that is right for you and your member. Here is the one that we got.

Posted : 17/08/2019 12:08 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement