Jailbird from Mature Metal

8 Posts
3 Users
9 Likes
Patches
(@patches)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

There are tons of write ups on this device so I'm likely to not say anything someone else hasn't already said. I didn't have anyone to play with when I first started thinking about chastity. After reading a number of blogs, I realized "inescapability" and potentially longer term chastity were what I was interested in. I chose the Jailbird for a few reasons. The stainless steel catered to the mind game of being inescapable. Reality with any cage device, of course, is it's possible to get out. But not if you have a Prince Albert (PA) piercing. More about that further on. 

Mature Metal was very easy to deal with and had good communication throughout the process. You definitely want to order the set of plastic sizing rings. That is really the single most important piece to the whole cage. You have to have one that fits perfectly. Not too big and definitely not too small. You want to be able to keep the ring on comfortably for an extended period. I forget what they recommend but it's probably for a day or two at the very least. I'd recommend a week. One thing to note is the rings are perfectly circular so things are going to get rubbed differently than the ring that comes with the cage. It's slightly oblong, which is what you want. Pay very close attention to what they want you to measure. if you have any questions - ask for clarification! There was one measurement I didn't quite understand and I slightly missed the sizing. The good news is it was a very simple fix. And here's a key point. You're going to measure the length for the cage. And if you're a typical guy, you'll "think" you need a longer cage. They warn about that and recommend going slightly smaller. I paid attention and did just that. Now, after wearing it mostly full time for the past couple of years, I wish I'd gotten it even 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch shorter. There's space between the end of my cock and the cage. You want it to be snug when you're limp. It helps peeing when the hole is nicely lined out. And when I'm bulging out, the length doesn't make any difference because the result is the same. Tight and uncomfortable. But in a good way. Know what I mean?

Because I planned on longer term wear - weeks or more at a time - I wanted something that would make it reasonably easy to keep clean. The Jailbird is perfect for that. While I shower a do a squirt of shampoo or body wash and use that to clean all around that area. Even doing that, however, I do find it necessary to wash my cock off before my girlfriend uses it. Partly because you are definitely going to need some form of moisturizer every day. The metal can rub you raw in spots. And that is no fun. MM recommended an aloe vera gel. And that's been perfect. It just takes a tiny dab to run in under the base ring. I've found I also do better if I work it around the bars of the cage itself because those can sometime make the skin irritated. You should do that every day you wear the cage.

So, again, the cage is great and it's become quite comfortable most of the time. Most of it is mental, honestly. The first few times you wear it you'll feel things you've never felt before and think the world is coming to an end. Take it off, relax, and try it again for a little longer the next time. Now, about security. As I said, if you want to, it is possible to pull the end of your cock out of the cage. It's that flexible a member. Probably won't get the balls out, but who knows. I liked the idea of not being able to do that so I got a PA piercing. While Mature Metal does not have a model specifically designed for PA's, the Jailbird works quite well with a lock I found on a German web site. Once that's on, there literally is no escape unless my girlfriend allows it. Period. When she doesn't have it locked, rings and bar bells work fine. You can also use those little plastic security locks.

Finally, I'd recommend finding a comfortable jock strap or underwear. Will probably require some experimentation to find something comfortable for you. But it makes a big difference in long term wear if it's not rubbing up against everything all day. Especially good for muffling the clicking of locks against the metal cage.

Advertisement

Posted : 02/03/2019 11:17 am
Bill
 bill
(@bill)
Eminent Member

The JailBird is on my wish list, but is a big expense for those just dipping their toes into this.  I agree with you about the inescapable security of a Prince Albert piercing, but that is more committed than I would be willing to go.  Sure I can sneak off, slip out, and rub one out, but for me a stifled erection is enough for me to keep my hands off and let the horniness build into a warm buzz in my pants and happy thoughts about my wife in my head.   Why ruin the built up mojo of a good retaining stretch on a moment of weakness.   If I am not in a cage, and trying to retain by the honor system it is a totally different experience and not in a good way.  There is no warm buzz in my pants, just a raging hard on that I need to take care of ASAP.    If a PA is far left on the scale and honor system is far right, I think a good fitting ball trap device is a happy middle ground, even if you know in the back of your mind that you could cheat . . . yourself.  

Posted : 02/03/2019 9:17 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I have to agree with Bill on the Prince Albert piercing. I feel like some stretching the comfort level of guys to wear a cage can be challenging but the piercing is a whole different level. Can you really slip out of every ball trap device that you've tried? I was worried about that at first but my ex and I tried half a dozen Cages and eventually found a couple that were both comfortable and inescapable. I was/am confident with the level of security that would help override the honor system. Your statement made me a bit nervous.

Thankfully I can tell from the smell, taste and even his attitude if there has been a recent release.

Posted : 03/03/2019 5:23 pm
Bill
 bill
(@bill)
Eminent Member

I started in the HT2 and picked up an HT3 recently on Dhgate.com for around $25. They changed the tab on the back end of the tube to stick out farther to help reduce pullouts, but I still can. I still think the HT3 is a great device and would be the first device I recommend for someone getting started.

"Can you really slip out of every ball trap device that you've tried?" . . . Yupe!

Emma, you have no reason to be nervous. As you said, if he were not retaining you could tell in his behavior towards you and the myriad of other tells he simply cannot hide.
Perhaps your man has not discovered he can pull out. It is more likely that he has discovered he can pull out and chooses not to, because he wants what you want. Your man sounds like he is happily along for the ride you are taking him on, so rather than be nervous take pleasure in knowing the desire to please you is not coerced, but a clear choice to put you first. Isn't that the definition of love and devotion?

This post was modified 5 years ago 2 times by bill

Posted : 04/03/2019 11:40 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

It is and that is very well said.

Also, we tried the HT3 and he found it to be less comfortable so we went back to the HT2 (knockoff). With the anti-pullout thing, the HT2 seems to be very secure. I'm going to try to pull him out while we are in the shower tonight.

Posted : 04/03/2019 7:14 pm
Patches
(@patches)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

We're all waiting on pins and needles. How did it go?  ? 

Posted : 04/03/2019 8:59 pm
Bill
 bill
(@bill)
Eminent Member

You need a more controlled experiment.  He will likely get too exited when you start to pull him out.    You need him to be really flaccid and a little baby oil will help too.

Perhaps just leave it as an open bet.   If he takes a picture to show you he can pull out he gets a really high level reward.    If he can’t pull out without you present and is highly motivated to do so, then Bob’s your uncle. 

Posted : 05/03/2019 7:49 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Oh gosh I totally forgot about this. Yes the anti pullout on the HT works very well. It pushes down on the top of his penis and creates a bit of an indentation on the top of the head just below the glans. If he was to pull it out without unlocking, it would be very painful and possibly cause damage. He did mention that while it embeds itself, it can be rather painful. He also needed to trim it slightly because it was too long for him at first. He just trimmed it until it fit comfortably beneath the glans. He also used my nail file to smooth the rough edge after he cut it. 

Here is a link to it. Picture too.

Posted : 11/04/2019 11:48 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement