Birthday Bash

7 Posts
4 Users
27 Likes
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Until recently, MsWife had not embraced the idea of male chastity, she thought the whole concept weirdly kinky so remained lukewarm about it. But this changed a few weeks ago when I abandoned the plastic Holy Trainer device (HT) I had in favour of a metal device, the S77 from UK supplier House of Denial. When it arrived in the post MsWife showed marginal interest saying it looks heavy and don't lose the key. That evening I locked myself up and went into the bedroom, but her response was a little surprising. The bored here-we-go-again look she'd given in the past disappeared, "Wow, that looks neat, let's have a grope."

It does look neat. It's a lot smaller than the HT, fits really snugly and feels great. As a piece of kinky body jewellery it looks great and I like to wear it for that purpose alone. As Emma wrote in her blog 'The ideal penis is a locked penis', a locked penis just looks better, and she's dead right. I think a blokes tackle is about as attractive as turkey giblets on a butcher's block but incarcerate it in a shiny metal cage and there's an instant transformation. We now call the little chap 'steam punk willy'. With orgasms a thing of the past and hard-ons greatly suppressed it functions extremely well for the purpose for which it was designed. There's certainly no chance of an unauthorised handjob. After having had her very full inspection, MsWife said she wanted the keys (plural), which I retrieved from the bathroom and gave to her. "So," she says, "you're really into this chastity thing then."

After a couple of nights of being locked up to see how things went, steam punk willy was imprisoned 24/7 for nine consecutive days and when indoors most of that time I was in my birthday suit. I like wandering around the house stark naked anyway as it feels very liberating so that was never going to be a problem for me. However, we decided 24/7 was not good for the health of the little chap so we now routinely stick to night-time lock-ups when the urge to masturbate is at its greatest. However, a few days ago there was a surprise in store for me and probably for MsWife too if she was honest. When I got up that particular morning I was expecting to be released as normal, only it didn't happen. We were going to see a friend of hers whose birthday it was and she said it would be a real turn-on knowing my cock was locked during the visit. I wasn't in any position to say otherwise so agreed to go along with it.

We dropped in on Linda only to find she already had a visitor, Angela, tucking into a piece of cake with a cup of coffee. We were chatting for a while when Lizzie and Ron breezed into the room; daughter and son-in-law who had let themselves in. After hugs and kisses all was congenial for a half hour or so till Lizzie and Ron started sniping at each other. Ron finally decided to leave with a passing comment under his breath "Don't know why I bothered to have the snip anyway." Lizzie concurred muttering, almost inaudibly, "Bloody wanker." She then asked what was probably a rhetorical question, "how can you control a moron who's having a love affair with his right hand." To my surprise MsWife chipped in, "very easily." Lizzie gave her an odd look then enquiring what do you mean and how? MsWife looked at me with a grin saying I think we should show her, don't you? I said no, we can save it for another day but MsWife suggested it would be in my best interest to comply. Her subscribing to my chastity kink is new so we haven't worked out any rules yet but I got the impression her suggestion was something more than just a suggestion. "Go on, show her." she insisted.

I went into panic mode at what she was instructing me to do. MsWife had come out of her otherwise vanilla shell. What would be the consequence of falling at the first hurdle; back to the old ways? Summoning as much courage as I could muster I stood up in front of Lizzie and glanced back at my new Mistress. I unbuckled, unbuttoned and unzipped my trousers and let them drop to the floor then dropped my briefs. "F**k me." said Lizzie. Without thinking and probably as some form of stress relief valve I made a flippant reply along the lines I'd like to oblige but as you can see I can't, to which she burst out laughing. Lizzie automatically cupped my balls and gave them a massage. Now I was glad of my cage as without it I would have had a mega hard-on and in the company of 3 comparative strangers that would have been really embarrassing. The cage hid the worst of my predicament. As Linda and Angela were behind me they were not privy to what was really entertaining Lizzie so were quizzing Mistress for answers. After a while Mistress instructed me to go over to them. Lizzie gave my balls one last squeeze, I stepped out the puddle of clothes around my ankles and walked across to the ladies. Both were surprised at the spectacle but took their time inspecting and handling my goods making me even more grateful for the cage.

Advertisement

Aimed at Lizzie MsWife said, "Look what I've just got my man to do, he'd not normally behave like this. She who controls the cock and balls controls the man. You can get Ron to do anything you want, you've just got to go about it the right way."

Posted : 24/05/2021 8:27 am
nevertoolate, Brian, LocknKey and 9 people reacted
Locknkey
(@locknkey)
Trusted Member

That is hot.  I am surprised your wife wasn't flustered at the ladies inspecting.  That fits the cfnm kink for sure.  It's amazing how our wives can change from turned off to turned on about male chastity.  Thanks for sharing.

Posted : 25/05/2021 6:51 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @soundsofdelight

I think a blokes tackle is about as attractive as turkey giblets on a butcher's block

That is a hilarious statement but it rings true! I've seen very attractive penises but they are more function over form. When I see a nicely shapen one, I think about the places it would hit rather than admire it like some piece of artwork. 

Thanks for sharing that story, I can't imagine how humiliating that must have been. How was the ensuing conversation or were they all simply in shock? Did they have any side conversations with you after the initial "reveal"?

Posted : 25/05/2021 4:10 pm
nevertoolate, LocknKey, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
(@Anonymous)

Has your wife been reading on his site recently...

You might have been setup from the start going  to that party...

Posted : 26/05/2021 5:10 pm
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Hi Emma,

Surprisingly I didn't feel humiliated at the time, just stressed and very tense but that did pass eventually. It occurred to me during the surprise reveal that MsWife wasn't really thinking I'd go through with it so effectively I'd called her bluff. In the car on the way home she denied this saying she expected full obedience from me but I'm less sure. However, my compliance hasn't changed her mind with regard to male chastity in our relationship like I was hoping for and perhaps why I actually went along with it. Linda did thank me for the most memorable birthday present she'd had in a long time and Lizzie suggested we should do it again though I doubt MsWife would be happy to do so, nor I. Lizzie has since ordered a metal chastity device; I hope it produces the results she wants.

Posted : 27/05/2021 10:45 am
nevertoolate, LocknKey, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@locknkey 

Hadn't thought about the CFNM aspect but I guess there's a first time for almost everything.

Posted : 27/05/2021 10:47 am
Locknkey
(@locknkey)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @soundsofdelight

Lizzie has since ordered a metal chastity device; I hope it produces the results she wants.

Metal is all I am comfortable wearing. I have a silicone one that chafes quite quickly.  The metal ones I can wear for days and days. I hope your new one fits you well.

Posted : 27/05/2021 3:44 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement