Body Worship

6 Posts
4 Users
27 Likes
Matthew989
(@matthew989)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Since we began our FLR nearly ten years ago, it is noticeable how our bedroom activities have changed. Honour based chastity, foot and back massages, face sitting have all become expected, and enjoyed greatly by both of us. Yet there is one other aspect which now dominates our bedroom, this being ass worship. It was not something we had discovered before our FLR began, but is now my beautiful wife’s main way of having an orgasm. I would be interested to hear from others in terms of how their love making has evolved.

Posted : 22/05/2021 10:21 pm
HappyCuckold, Brian, HappyCuckold and 3 people reacted
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @matthew989

Yet there is one other aspect which now dominates our bedroom, this being ass worship.

I can personally relate to this. After I showed him off at the beach, he started doing that too. Besides , he likes to bury his face in my butt cheeks and breath like he's doing drugs but much more "religiously".

I don't use honor based system cause for me, chastity is more of a symbol. ? 

Posted : 23/05/2021 2:12 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@nika   Ass worship is the absolute best, most favorite way to worship Ms. K.  Being allowed to is one marvelous thing.  Being required is quite another.  

Posted : 23/05/2021 6:37 am
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member

@subhubphx

Advertisement

I feel that when he worship my ass kneeling behind me, outside of the bedroom, makes him a lot more submissive. Try it (if you already haven't) you'll love it. ? My boy can't even manage to stand up after doing it.

Posted : 03/06/2021 7:42 am
joebear, Matthew989, joebear and 3 people reacted
Happycuckold
(@happycuckold)
Estimable Member

@nika  I can relate to that.  I find it intoxicating too.  And there is a good reason it is called “worship”.  The deep feeling of submissiveness I get from being on my knees and serving my wife that way feels devotional.

Posted : 07/06/2021 11:27 am
Nika, Matthew989, Nika and 3 people reacted
Happycuckold
(@happycuckold)
Estimable Member

Matthew, the lovemaking between my wife and me followed a very similar trajectory after FLR.  My wife enjoys piv sex with other men, but ass worship is central to her sexual relations with me.  I love it because it makes me feel so submissive.  Also because I find her ass sensationally sexy!  She has come to prefer ass worship to cunnilingus because she can use a vibrator on her clit while I am worshiping from behind.  

Posted : 07/06/2021 11:36 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement