Clear all

Chafing and random question

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Noorg
(@noorg)
Topic starter

Hello all,  after wearing my cage for almost a full day, I have noticed that my balls have a couple of places that are chafing.  Not too bad, but noticeable.  Any thoughts as to how I can avoid this from happening? 

Also, anyone have good and creative ways to tell my wife I want her to hold my key?

Thank you and have a great day!

Posted : 27/01/2020 9:30 am
Dplaything
(@dplaything)
Trusted Member

@noorg, if it is a plastic cage check for rough spots.  If it isn't baby smooth then a very, very fine emery board (for nails) can help smooth things out.  I wear a metal cage and fine a little bit of mineral oil (e.g. baby oil without the perfume) applied prior to putting the cage on and then as needed helps keep things from rubbing.

As for telling your wife, it is different for everyone depending on the communication style between the two of you.  But this question is asked a lot on this forum and there are many good answers.  Happy reading and good luck.

Advertisement

Posted : 27/01/2020 10:17 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Everything that Dplaything said plus - try using vaseline or bag balm (preferably) to help cover the base ring. Kevin does a little bit of woodworking so we've got sandpaper in the garage that he uses to handle the rough edges.

Posted : 27/01/2020 2:34 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement