Clear all

Household chores are a fulfillment  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS
FlyingBob
(@flyingbob)
Posted by: @mstara
Posted by: @subhubphx

Early on, and even some still today, I would get an erection just from doing the dishes.  Can you imagine such a thing?  Getting an erection from doing the dishes?  

I do get wet doing the dishes sometimes, but that's usually because I've slopped the water over the edge of the bowl 😉

Seriously I never thought that a man being told to do something could provoke such a reaction. It's a shame that it doesn't have that effect on my husband, then I really could sit back and let him do everything!

Let me please bring in a quote for "femdomthinktank" ... "Redirecting His Sexual Energy,"

All I need to do is change my tone of voice to strict and authoritative and *boom* my husband gets aroused. If I correct him or question his actions, his cock will stir in his pants. He is excited to do errands for me and he becomes very submissive when doing chores. Compare this to a traditional man and a traditional marriage and this behavior is completely bizarre. How many guys do you know, that will get excited from doing errands for their wife or will take criticism without question or argument? Not many. Before our WLM, my husband would not. He was submissive then but he would not get aroused from me telling him what to do.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/10/2020 8:47 am
subhubphx liked
subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @flyingbob

Let me please bring in a quote for "femdomthinktank" ... "Redirecting His Sexual Energy,"

Very nice @flyingbob.  That particular post on Femdom Think Tank is more than apropos to the core beliefs of Emma and most of the people in here that understand the benefits and joys from orgasm control, be it use of a age or the complete ownership of the husband's sex and orgasms

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/10/2020 9:20 am
FlyingBob
(@flyingbob)
Posted by: @subhubphx
Posted by: @flyingbob

Very nice @flyingbob.  That particular post on Femdom Think Tank is more than apropos to the core beliefs of Emma and most of the people in here that understand the benefits and joys from orgasm control, be it use of a age or the complete ownership of the husband's sex and orgasms

Yes, but, boiled down in the context of this thread ...

Is doing the dishes some kind of strange sex? Yes, but only with this connection. For sure, otherwise i would be a Millionaire long time ago, because i started working as a dishwasher long time ago 🤣 😉 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/10/2020 9:33 am
subhubphx liked
Page 2 / 2
Share: