Notifications
Clear all

How long have you been locked up?

48 Posts
26 Users
79 Likes
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Is that will make him smile, or frown, or both?

Posted : 25/09/2020 11:57 am
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member

I have been told that we are starting locktober now... so if she holds firm in that it will be pushing 40 days or so. Not sure how well that will go, but I am committed following through with her plan. 

Per my usually mindset I assume I will fail, but that does not mean it is not worth the effort of fighting every inch.

Posted : 26/09/2020 5:34 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@vikter

Good luck buddy but DO fight for every inch.  Decide you can do it and don't expect to not be able to ... I think that will help.

Advertisement

Posted : 26/09/2020 6:38 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @mxfire

There was no longer discussion/excitation about the release date. It was just repetitive days after days, just waiting to get it over with.

It might help if you are able to consciously focus on the goal of focusing all that pent up energy toward with the goal being more happiness and pleasure in her life, as opposed to being solely focused on being able to have that orgasm.  If you are successful in doing this, or even just genuinely thinking this way as your default goal, you'll find that the constant state of arousal for her si something you will eventually cherish more than just getting an orgasm.

Posted : 26/09/2020 6:46 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Do you expect that Kevin being caged for 31 days, and Andrew be free during that time, will have a negative or positive effect on the overall dynamic for the three of you, and/or for You and Kevin alone?  It certainly adds an element that was already there.

Posted : 26/09/2020 6:51 am
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member

@subhubphx

Thanks for the encouragement. 

The mix of pessimism and sheer stubbornness is an interesting one. It is less a negative, "I will fail because I can't do it", more of "I have already failed, so I might as well keep pushing until I reach the point where I  fail". 

The mindset is somewhat in line with a part of the Bushido code, which I will proceed to paraphrase terribly. "A samurai must accept that he is already dead to be free to serve his master". Basically you have accept you are already dead to be free of the fear of death, which will only hold back your ability to serve properly. 

That and the Beni Gesserit litany against fear (from Dune) what I keep in mind when things get rough regardless of the situation. 

Posted : 26/09/2020 9:09 am
Twolf
(@twolf)
Eminent Member

My longest was just a few hours shy of 15 days.  My KH is aware of the Locktober event. And while feeling really naughty and worked up I have confessed to wanting to try it.  But then reality comes crashing in later and I think 'omg what if she actually does it'.   
I have been running free for 3 days now. with an overnight lock before that.   I'm getting suspicious that maybe she is letting me be free for now while planning the Locktober thing.  She is very quiet about it and I know not to bug her about it.
If she tells me to lock up the night before Locktober starts.... then I will go into full paranoid mode lol.
I hope she locks me through November.... okay no I don't wish that... ok.. yes I do.. wait; no I don't...

She isn't much of a forum person , so I feel pretty safe that she won't read all this.
But I hope she does... wait, no I don't .. ..   ..  ... ... ...

Posted : 26/09/2020 1:24 pm
Headtrip
(@headtrip)
Trusted Member

Not looking forward to Loctober.  For my GF that means the cage does not come off for any reason other than a health emergency.  We just did the ceremonial hair removal and adjustments, and there might be one inspection tonight (hopefully).  It gets very claustrophobic in that cage that long!  As for the original question, my current record is since June.  The 12th, I think, but here is the weird part:  It doesn't matter to me as much anymore (how many days).

Don't get me wrong, I want "it" more than ever.  And if I was free for a week I would probably flip right back to old me.  I've just accepted that this is not a game but rather a lifestyle and have learned to get equal - or perhaps even more - enjoyment from pleasing her and from being "on edge".  I think things really turned this year after she read some of your articles (pegging for one - that changes me more than I could imagine). 

For sure I am not "used" to this.  Some days the waves hit me so intensely it is hard to catch my breath and I only feel better after servicing her.  With no Leptoprin downer the cycle repeats itself pretty quickly.  It's heavenly torture.  We are absolutely amazed by how well chastity works.  Then again she is an amazing woman who makes sure I never feel forgotten so I give all the credit to her.  How much longer?  Well I found out this week that she not only gets wet, but frequently orgasms just from teasing and locking me - so probably shouldn't start counting days.

Posted : 30/09/2020 9:13 am
Dm6360
(@dm6360)
Eminent Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Does this mean Kevin will stay completely locked while you and Kevin are intimate?

Posted : 30/09/2020 9:48 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@dm6360

Did you mean "while you and Andrew are intimate"?

Posted : 30/09/2020 10:14 am
Dm6360
(@dm6360)
Eminent Member

@subhubphx

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Yes, sorry about that. Also my wife just joined this site.

Posted : 30/09/2020 12:47 pm
AandM, subhubphx, AandM and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@dm6360

thats fantastic. Can’t wait to meet her

Posted : 30/09/2020 12:52 pm
Chris
(@chris)
Eminent Member

We have embarked on a new journey which started 2 days ago. Chastity isn’t new to us as we have dabbled with it for quite a few years.  It was always my suggestion as she was never interested.  

Here is the back story;  pre pandemic we both had gotten very ill with what we thought was just the flu in January.   In a nut shell after several trips to Dr. and hospital for tests everyone suspects we had the Covid 19 virus.  Despite antigen testing coming out negative our Drs feel it’s very suspicious from the symptoms we displayed.  Mind you we were sick in January we weren’t tested until late March. At that point they still didn’t know what they were testing.  That all said there was a long recovery from this. Cough, and respiratory I took approximately 7 long months for all my symptoms to go away, she is still dealing with the lingering effects of low energy, difficulty breathing and a few other things. Not to mention she has been going through the, “Change”. I affectionately call it “Manupause”. 

Ok, all that said back to the issue at hand. Needless to say with her being ill as well as the change there has been nothing happening in our sex life. I can’t put blame on anyone or anything as 2020 has just been a bust for all things. So on Sunday  this past weekend we got into a rather heated discussion about our relationship. One thing led to another and I just blurted out in frustration, “I’ll just go jerk off...”. 
well that didn’t sit so well and the conversation turned to my masturbation habit.  I have to say she was a bit angry with me, actually angry is mild, she was pissed!  As the conversation evolved I casually reminded her that Locktober was coming and we already had a couple of devices.  I told her that locking me up would solve the problem. She is pretty vanilla and reminded me of such too.  We talked about it for a while but she said no.  Later that afternoon I was browsing the internet and came across your blog. I forwarded the blog entry, “Talk to him about his masturbation”, and a couple more.  She never mentioned it to me, so I asked if she received them later that evening when we were eating dinner. Again she reminded me that she didn’t really feel comfortable locking up my weiner. (I should have put that in a quote).  I let it go for the evening and didn’t pursue it any further.  We actually had a little play time that night. Surprise!  Monday morning I was was still excited about the previous night when I got up to shower,  so was my penis.  As of habit I took care of myself in the shower but then felt really odd, kinda guilty. I confessed to her in a text that morning what I did.  She became pretty unhinged and the stream of braying texts came. Yikes!!  Later that evening at dinner which was 9/29/20 as we sat down she calmly said I need to talk to you. In my head I said “uh oh”.  She was short, brief and to the point...  she told me she had a discussion with one of her girlfriends this afternoon.  She told her friend about my habit and that I desired to be locked up to stop it.  I don’t know the whole conversation or what her friend said but she told me in order to solve my problem they agreed that I will put on the cage and she (my wife) will get the key.  

So here we are October 1st.... the lady who 3 days previously said that she was too vanilla and didn’t feel comfortable locking me up has indeed locked me up.  I still don’t know what the conversation was between her and her girlfriend. Nothing has been further said about that but all I know is that 3 of us know and I’m the one who’s locked up. Locktober surprise!!  I guess I’m nervous and excited to see where this journey takes us. Be careful what you ask for.   

On a side note: we discussed devices to use as we currently have 2. I asked before locking up which one she would prefer.  We have an HTV3 and a steel eBay knockoff. She said she didn’t care as long as I’m comfortable in it.  I told her that the HT is a bit big and the Steel unit is heavy and rather tight. I told her I had been looking at the cellmate.  She said she did too but didn’t like the reviews as the app was clunky and was afraid that the device might fail. We both agreed and continued to look. After a bit of reading we settled on the K3D Cobra. We ordered it yesterday, when it arrives I will be switching from the steel device to the Cobra.  I’m assuming from her comment, “Make sure it’s comfortable” it appears that I’m  going to be in it for quite a while.

Posted : 01/10/2020 8:58 am
AandM, dm6360, AandM and 3 people reacted
Jd
 jd
(@jd)
Estimable Member

Chris,

Thanks for sharing. It’s a great story...so far. Good luck with this journey. Hope you’ll continue to share. The girlfriend knowing from the get go is a bit of a twist. 

JD

Posted : 01/10/2020 2:18 pm
Emma, Chris, Emma and 3 people reacted
Jean2008
(@jean2008)
Eminent Member

I'm be lockup for 53 days today. My girlfriend want to keep me that way for a total of 100 days.

Posted : 24/10/2020 11:46 am
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted
Page 2 / 4

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement