Clear all

How long have you been locked up?

48 Posts
26 Users
79 Likes
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

I’ve managed 27 nights so far. Want to get through to 1st November. Only locked up during night time though between the hours of 22:00 - 08:00. Not climbing the walls yet but am dearly in need of a handjob from the mistress.

Posted : 25/10/2020 4:22 pm
Machomissive2
(@machomissive2)
Eminent Member

Currently this being my first locktober....this is the longest...kinda. my occupation and the level I'm required to work at makes it difficult to wear a cage all the time but I stay adherent to my wife's decisions. She's still new to all this so she's very lenient as of current, which is why I kinda top from the bottom to help her get her footing.  Which has the side effect of me being lucky and having more ruined orgasms than I thought to come with chastity but I'm not going to complain....I'm sure once she finds her niche those will dwindle to few and far between. But at least the ruined helps to ease into chastity vs full denial and waiting the whole month for a full on orgasm. Idk if we are doing this right but I'm only having ruined when she says it's okay and I back off when edged vs risking crossing the threshold 

Posted : 28/10/2020 3:33 pm
Twolf
(@twolf)
Eminent Member

I didn't get to do locktober , due to the cellmate App getting hacked. So I'm still at about a two week record. I'm off the hook for the rest of the month too. Mutual friends of our had a tree branch go through their roof and I've volunteered to fix it before the snow hits. (upstate NY is brutal)
But...  my adorable keyholder has been using the word NOvember quite a bit...  add that to me having a couple too many vodka and cranberries and telling her my deeper chastity fantasies and how I've talked my way out of being locked in the past using a bit of exaggeration or embellishment etc...
And being the dummy that I am I confessed to my fantasy of being locked so long that I'd literally cry real tears to get out...   
I'm pretty sure that when I get locked again I will be breaking that two week record.
Honestly.. I know I'd regret it... a lot... but I hope she locks me for as long as she wants, and I do hope it's longer than I want.   That saying you see; " chastity doesn't start until you really want out" , I'm attracted to that like a moth to a flame.  
What is it when your deepest fantasy is something you are afraid of?

This post was modified 3 years ago by Twolf

Posted : 29/10/2020 1:53 pm
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

It's 1st November 2020 and I'm giving myself a Blue Peter badge for getting through 31 days of Locktober plus the last 3 days of September without a single orgasm, full, ruined or otherwise. Total 34 days. It's party time tonight. Think I'll start a repeated 6 day locked, 2 day wild regime for a while as an experiment.

Posted : 01/11/2020 9:44 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@soundsofdelight

Advertisement

Congratulations to you Sir!  That's quite an accomplishment ... it really is.  What a benevolent KH you have if she has promised you an orgasm?  

Posted : 01/11/2020 10:05 am
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

subhubphx,

Hmm, I'll let you know tomorrow. 

Posted : 01/11/2020 10:48 am
Herwife
(@herwife)

Well, thank you Emma for this question.
I had to count the days to find out... and what a surprise that was.
The only time we ever kept track of "locked in chastity" days was very early on when we were new to this, I lasted 120 days in a plastic CBX curve that time. I had been able to maintain and replace broken bits without removing it until finally it broke badly enough that I had to remove it and we never kept track again. That original CBX line was exciting for the day but not very durable at all. They are toys in the chastity lifestyle but a very good way to start though.
I now wear a full belt now and it rarely comes off. 

Pondering Emma's question made me realize that the last time I had this belt removed was this past July 22nd at a hotel out of town. It was only removed so that the belt and I could get sparkling clean and smelling pretty. As soon as we smelled like roses it was immediately put back on after only one hour.
It was kind of a especial occasion where I did my wife a favour LOL. 😉
If not for that then the previous 5 months would have to be added to that total. The last occasion 5 months previous was my birthday and my wife gave me a hand job as a present and locked it up immediately after. 

I never would have thought that this would be such second nature after all these years. 
So, as I type this I am at 123 days and counting. Hmmm. The things you find out!

Posted : 01/11/2020 12:02 pm
Ms Purple reacted
Bull4545
(@bull4545)

Just spent the entire summer locked 

Posted : 30/11/2020 8:07 pm
Jean2008
(@jean2008)
Eminent Member

So far, i'm at 90 Days and still counting to 100 days before to be free and allow to cum.

Can wait.

Posted : 30/11/2020 9:35 pm
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted
Mknight
(@mknight)

My longest was this year for both Locktober and NOvember. 

This is the first time I had to go my birthday without an orgasm.

After my first regularly scheduled release this December it was explained to me that next year I would be locked from October 1st until New Years Day. The plan is the extend my lock ups every year until I'm no longer concerned with how long they've been. Then instead of a schedule I'll truly only cum for her pleasure and not at all for mine.

Posted : 07/12/2020 7:43 pm
Peterran
(@peterran)
Trusted Member

16 days currently and that is our record.  Began about 4 months ago.  Wear a metal cage I believe called Not Getting Off.   Pretty easy to keep clean.  Coming out in two days for total cleaning and inspection.  Kind of hopeful of an orgasm but any teasing and denial would be as good.

Thought it was propoganda to get the male to accept being locked up but I truly seem to feel better and think clearer.

Posted : 27/12/2020 8:49 pm
Peterran
(@peterran)
Trusted Member

Maybe a little late to this post but wanted to throw my 2 cents worth in.  As far as actual lock up 4 weeks is my record.  As far as orgasm denial now almost 3 months. 

We are newer to this life and are figuring out what works for us.  My wife has found she enjoys tease, denial and ruined orgasms.  I get let out at least once every 7 days or so.  Sometimes back to back days depending on her mood.

I have actual found I would almost rather have several ruined orgasms than a full blown one.  Seems ruined orgasms give a certain satisfying calmness without the hormone crash and necessary refractory period.  That seems to offset any frustration for me. You remain in that heightened sense of pleasure for a long period of time rather than a big O and your done. 

If I was allowed to orgasm at will or on a more frequent basis I would prefer it but without knowing when the next one will occur again I would rather experience a length session of ruined orgasms.  That certain high lasts for a day or more.  Apparently the hormone crash from orgasming effects my mood and feelings if well being.

Posted : 25/02/2021 3:53 am
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member

182 days with only 3 hours for doctor visit.

235 days since last orgasm.

Enjoying the freedom from daily masterbastion and reconnecting intimacy with my wife without the pressures of my performance

Posted : 24/12/2022 5:18 pm
Ms Purple
(@tmbm)
Eminent Member

@herwife what kind of belt do you use?

Posted : 28/12/2022 12:02 pm
Jean2008
(@jean2008)
Eminent Member

As today, I'm at 470 days. With only a few escape to ease her when she want.

Posted : 28/12/2022 1:10 pm
Page 3 / 4

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement