kink devotion and s...

Notifications
Clear all

kink devotion and submission for love: too difficult in Italy, can you help me?

2 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I lived a wonderful loving submissive relation for almost two years... I am 45 and I live in Italy... unfortunately here it's extremely rare to have a loving relationship under kinky submissive conditions... exactly like Emma's blog, in which man emotions are under woman's control for common pleasure . I lived this wonderful world but here it's almost impossible to share this with women, please can you help me to live my deep desire to serve Her pleasure and wellness with devotion and love?

Posted : 15/03/2019 2:09 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

It sounds like you may be looking for a fetish-driven relationship and the reality is that you should be looking for a woman that you can please in the ways that she desires. Feel free to introduce her to this blog but the ultimate decision should rest on her shoulders. To me, it sounds like you are looking for someone to entertain your fetish or replace the woman you mentioned. It does not seem that you are looking for a genuine connection. I'd recommend that you evaluate what you are looking for. If you are simply looking for a fetish, I am sure that professional women can be found in your area to help satiate that fetish. 

I recommend that you come to a woman with options, not solutions. Allow her to choose the option that will best allow her to manage your relationship together. 

Posted : 08/05/2019 9:05 am
Patches, Patches and Patches reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement