Rules for a happy relationship
Here is a list of rules for a happy relationship.
- Without prompting, he should offer oral sex when he wakes up and before bed each night. Depending on my mood, I may or may not accept.
- He should not request sex or the privilege of ejaculation. Those are at my discretion and are offered as a reward for good behavior.
- I should always be spoken to with a loving tone. If he disagrees, he should feel free to state his opinion but defer to my guidance as a final decision in the matter.
- I dress how I want. I will select clothes for him from time to time and he will wear them if instructed.
😍 😍 😍 Gimme some more! 😍 😍 😍
One thing that my girlfriend makes sure of is that I thank her after sex or after she touches me, whether she’s let me orgasm or she’s teased me and is leaving me frustrated. I think it helps reinforce that our sexual activity and my sexual pleasure are at her discretion and it helps me focus on the fact that, even if I am being left frustrated, I did enjoy the attention and definitely would not have preferred not to have it at all. It also serves as a good indicator that we are finished for now. When she stops teasing me, she will say, “You’re welcome”, and when I then thank her, I’m accepting that it’s over and that I appreciate what I got.
Great! We do that too but I hadn't thought of the extra meaning behind it. Well written!
We have some rules in our home but I don't think they apply to anyone that is not in a FLM.
- I am right.
- Furniture is off limits, without explicit permission.
- This is my house, not ours. You will not get a house key. Leaving the house without my permission is forbidden.
- I reserve the right to keep your release schedule private. You have no need to know when or if you will be granted a release.
- On nights when I am going out, you will stay up until I return unless I tell you otherwise.
- I expect breakfast and coffee at 7:00am every morning.
- If in doubt, refer to number one.
If i am gonna be completely honest i think that this is a bot abusive in a relationship, especially the fact that you get to dictate how he uses HIS body part outside bed which i think is a bit unfair and hurting in a relationship
I am required to thank my Mistress Wife as well. It is something that i very much enjoy doing. In addition to thanking her for any sexual attention that she gives me, I am also allowed the privilege of assisting her every morning with the putting on of her panties. I am told "I am ready to get dressed" at which time I stop what I am doing and head into the closet. She hands me her panties, steps into them and pull them up and on. I thank her every morning for the honor.