Your man and his friendships

2 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Jonboy75
(@jonboy75)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Chastity has a profound effect on a man. Most male friendships or interactions are based on competition. How has your guy in chastity friendship and/or working with other guys changed?  Male friendships are built more on bonding or shared experiences and not open honesty.  We become easy friends from liking the same sports teams, playing a certain sport, cars, etc. I feel mine has changed because I no long see other men as competition.

How about his working relationships and friendships with other women?  Do you feel his overall treatment of other women than you has changed.

I work in healthcare and nursing has way more women then men. I feel that I’ve become a lot more accepting of the women in my working relationships and friendships.  Before if I asked a question or stated something about the policies at work my female boss was like, “Why am I receiving push back from you?”  Note I work in an office setting and deal with paperwork only no patient care whatsoever. 

Posted : 14/11/2020 8:27 am
Servant
(@servant)
Eminent Member

I don't wear a chastity cage but my behavior at work has changed since I accepted my submission. A few years ago, at work, some women annoyed me. But I realized that they were just bossy and needed to be obeyed. I got into submissive mode and since then I love working with this type of woman.

Posted : 14/11/2020 11:15 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement