Clear all

3 months

5 Posts
3 Users
6 Likes
Machomissive
(@machomissive)
Topic starter

So I think I'm going to make a big mistake and ask my wife for a 3 month sentence bc I read that it's suggested that 3 months should be the initial lock up time....I could use some encouragement bc I'm way terrified I'm going to regret it. Bc I also want to make it a rule for myself that I go down on her first thing in the morning and last thing at night for all three months that she's not on her "time"... also concerned about shrinkage...also thinking about a piercing but that would increase my denial to 4-9 months apparently....ideas?

Posted : 06/05/2021 9:03 am
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

Most people build up to this sort of time slowly, if at all. If you are not used to being locked it is a hell of a first foray into the world of male chastity.
Also, whilst it may seem appealing to give your wife oral twice a day, I think if it were me that would become tiresome after a while.
Have you spoken with your wife about your plans? Personally I'd prefer to have a discussion before my husband just came straight out and asked me. 

Posted : 06/05/2021 9:14 am
Machomissive
(@machomissive)
Topic starter

@mstara I apparently messed up in putting my response thru so I'll try to remember what all I said....I mentioned 3 months but idk if she forgot or not. We did most of locktober but it got cut short so 20+ but no where near 3 months...also as an extra bit of self torture I was gonna to ask permission to edge like 10-20 times each day the first week of my doom. And do you mean it'd be tiresome for you as the receiving end? And I mentioned the piercing multiple times so I'm guessing she understands I'm thinking of a multi-month sentence...also do you know of anything twds a PA accommodating cage?

Posted : 06/05/2021 9:29 am
Ldsnet
(@ldsnet)

Sounds to me a bit unrealistic of a time-line for a new couple.  How about discussing with your wife and what she thinks about how long you should be locked?

Ideally, you both have a reasonable expectation about time, contact, release and you hand her the keys.  Let her decide when you should have a release (be it 3 days, 3 weeks, or 3 months).

Advertisement

Chastity has a very different experience in a properly fitted device that actually works and you have surrendered the decision about its removal.

Posted : 07/05/2021 12:08 pm
true42, true42 and true42 reacted
Machomissive
(@machomissive)
Topic starter

Update: idk if I'm going to go for 3 months but I'm going for a month and kinda just gonna figure out my willpower when the month ends.... However, my wife likes I'm into chastity at least she says so....I've been trying to get her onto the topic the last few days as well as have been denying myself....I've just been going with edging. Sry about my grammar and punctuation btw. But I've been edging and hint and she's still not catching on ideas on anything other than straight fwd which I know is going to be an answer....also why is it when I'm done with edging Im ok with just stopping....I thought I would be going crazy....it's been like 20 edges for the passed/past(idk which is right) few days each

Posted : 17/05/2021 9:36 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement