Notifications
Clear all

Chart showing the benefits of male chastity

6 Posts
4 Users
12 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Saw this on Reddit and thought it needed to be shared here. This obviously is just the orgasm and libido benefit of chastity, but that alone should be enough to convince most people. And it doesn't even take into account all of the focused attention, emotional depth, and renewed intimacy couples experience when the male's release is controlled and the women gets to endlessly tease and please (herself)

Attachment removed

Posted : 07/09/2020 1:55 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I thought to include that as well but it shows the female as having no libido which I disagree with. Especially as we approach a certain unnamed time of the month, my libido absolutely destroys Kevin's. If you ignore the fact that the female libido is missing, I agree completely!

Posted : 07/09/2020 2:12 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Yes @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j, I did notice that was missing as well. Wish they would have included female libido, but I think the point is that females deserve much more pleasure and orgasms and one way to easily achieve this is to lock their guy's penis, and greatly restrict his orgasms which will vastly increase his libido.  I know this is what you already preach on here, but it's encouraging to see that aspect of male chastity shown on a simple chart which is easy to pass along and share with others.

Posted : 07/09/2020 2:18 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Jd
 jd
(@jd)
Estimable Member

There is apparently a cyclic preovulatory rise in female libido (according the 2 sec I devoted to google- is that true? Can the women here attest to that.  As long as we are seeking to fix the illustration the question I have is what is the effect of male chastity and FLR on female libido independent of waxing and waning hormones. I think that this blog articulates pretty clearly that male chastity, FLR and orgasm control espoused here increase female confidence, self esteem, Pleasure and emotional satisfaction, but do they increase libido or do self confidence, control and self esteem simply give rise to the more ready expression of libido. I am perhaps trying make a distinction without a difference but would love to hear from the women here either way. 

jd

Advertisement

Posted : 07/09/2020 7:34 pm
Emma, Brian, Emma and 3 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

My libido is directly linked to my confidence but it also has a strong correlation to my cycle. I notice the highest boost in drive about one to two weeks before my period starts which I believe is linked to ovulation.

Posted : 07/09/2020 9:57 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Um, the attachment is missing.  Dang ...

Posted : 01/10/2020 5:46 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement