Chastity and PIV

9 Posts
6 Users
33 Likes
Matthew989
(@matthew989)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hi everyone, I have recently re-discovered Emma’s wonderful website and appreciate the well-informed and well-written articles. We have been enjoying a FLR for many years now, practising the honour system for much of this time. Typically my wife enjoys a number of orgasms each week through cunnilingus and ass worship but now says she is missing PIV sex too much. I would be interested to know how others here have managed to approach this issue. Thanks!

Posted : 11/04/2021 9:49 pm
LocknKey, subhubphx, LocknKey and 3 people reacted
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

The biggest advice would be to remember that just because you and your wife decide to enjoy PIV sex doesn't mean you have to (or get to) cum. You do what you can to last as long as possible and let her achieve satisfaction - then when she is ready, you stop the penetration and pull out. That is a great time for you both to continue to kiss or snuggle as your erection and arousal slowly fade away. Maybe next time she will let you cum, maybe not - either way it is up to her to decide. 

Posted : 12/04/2021 5:49 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @matthew989

.... now says she is missing PIV sex too much. I would be interested to know how others here have managed to approach this issue. Thanks!

After many years of semen retention, orgasm control and now enforced chastity, my Wife will also occasionally penetrative sex.  She used to say she missed PIV but soon came to realize she missed being penetrated during sex.  When that happens, the simple and easy fix for us (her) is the use of of either a dildo/strapon or a penis sleeve that goes over my penis and is thick enough (like if I were wearing 15 condoms) that there is no physical sensation felt by my penis.  Other than the thrusting of course, which is way fun. 

Posted : 12/04/2021 8:19 am
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Simple: My wife loves PIV, and my wife gets whatever my wife wants.

Posted : 12/04/2021 9:51 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Oh yes, I really enjoy PIV and it doesn't interfere with chastity at all. As JS said, we simply separate orgasm from PIV sex. We may have PIV sex three or four times in a week but he only cums when allowed and that is rarely accompanied by PIV sex.

Advertisement

Posted : 12/04/2021 10:13 am
Matthew989
(@matthew989)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Thank you for all the great and helpful responses - certainly separating PIV and my having an orgasm gives us something to focus upon.

Posted : 12/04/2021 1:43 pm
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

We use strap-ons a lot, including a particular favourite of mine the mouth dildo gag. 

Posted : 13/04/2021 6:11 am
jc5200, Matthew989, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@mstara  We've had a mouth/chin dildo for years and for the longest time we never used it.  Recently Mistress K. had me use it on her and went wild and absolutely loves.  This particular dildo allow for penetration and oral stimulations simultaneously.  Penetration from something other than my penis has been a favorite of ours as well.

Posted : 13/04/2021 7:34 am
mstara, mstara and mstara reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @matthew989

certainly separating PIV and my having an orgasm gives us something to focus upon.

True, true, true.  The simple fact of separating HIS orgasm from HER orgasm, whether there is penetration or not, is the very essence of what this blog is about.  

Posted : 13/04/2021 7:36 am
LocknKey, mstara, Matthew989 and 6 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement