Chastity cages: Alternative uses

6 Posts
5 Users
27 Likes
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

While male chastity is a fast growing trend among married partners and bf /gf couples, there are 2 other areas where the cage is being used. 

Teenage contraception - A condom can be removed in the heat of passion, but a young man has almost no chance of impregnating his girlfriend while locked securely in a chastity cage. (See amusing attached photo) With all the locked up males in the world, one doesn't need to be a math whiz to imagine that at least a few of these are teenagers locked at the behest of mothers, aunt's or other female authority figures.

Marriage and relationship counselors - I work in the healthcare industry, and heard from at least 2 MFT counselors that at least one overly aggressive and/or disrespectful husband was locked in a cage upon their advise. I can't confirm this of course, but was a bit surprised to hear it mentioned.  

Just looking for options here: Will these 2 areas see the kind of slow but steady acceptance of the male chastity cage, as in married partners and bf /gf couples??  

Posted : 13/05/2021 10:06 pm
Effort, LocknKey, Effort and 3 people reacted
Effort
(@effort)

I think point 2 would likely to start to happen if there was some research done and published in a recognized journal.

Advertisement

Posted : 14/05/2021 11:34 am
Raucousblues
(@raucousblues)

A cage has a role when you:

• are 50 something,
  • a bit out of shape,
  • generally knackered from being a sleep deprived dad for too long,
  • far too settled down and laced with oestrogen, and
  • far too habituated and deeply stuck in a rut with your partner.

Then a cage is great way to hide erectile dysfunction whilst have some kind of sexual role instead of another fake headache

Posted : 15/05/2021 5:23 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I think point two would make many marriage and family counselors obsolete or certainly make their treatment more effective. 

Posted : 15/05/2021 9:57 pm
Kleincox, williamportor, Kleincox and 3 people reacted
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I think point two would make many marriage and family counselors obsolete or certainly make their treatment more effective. 

No kidding. I was an "OK" husband before chastity, but now I'm currently working on winning an Oscar / Emmy / Grammy / Nobel prize for "most improved husband" and "absolutely best possible husband".

I'm shockingly motivated. And I thought I'd get used to this and it would die down, but it just keeps getting stronger.

Posted : 17/05/2021 11:23 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@true42

That really does seem to be the case and it for no lack of trying before the cage. You wanted to be the best husband but the cage redirects your energy to the point that your whole being needs to be the best husband. Curious indeed!

Posted : 17/05/2021 12:30 pm
williamportor, true42, williamportor and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement