Chastity in Main Stream Media

14 Posts
8 Users
45 Likes
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I found this article in the Independent (a quality national newspaper in the UK).

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/sex-locktober-chastity-belt-bdsm-marriage-relationship-sexuality-penis-a8600906.html?amp

Whilst this article is nearly two years old now, could this be early signs that the use of male chastity is becoming more main stream? 

It'd be interesting to see if anyone else has found similar articles in reputable media that take an objective view of male chastity and the use of chastity devices. If you have please post the links here.

Posted : 08/09/2020 1:06 am
subbieforHer, subhubphx, Mowgli and 12 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

That's a great article and I love when I see chastity in mainstream places, tv especially! This one from Californication is my personal favorite at the moment.

Advertisement

https://www.youtube.com/embed/stwoVj0W3O0

Posted : 08/09/2020 6:49 am
subhubphx, subhubphx, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
(@Anonymous)
(@Anonymous)

Here's another that may not be quite as popular but is serving to inform others: 

https://cafemom.com/lifestyle/115086-introducing_the_male_chastity_belt

Posted : 08/09/2020 11:47 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @mstara

" ..... could this be early signs that the use of male chastity is becoming more main stream? 

How fantastic would it be for the "secret" to no longer be a secret?  Kudo for the topic @mstara

Posted : 08/09/2020 1:22 pm
mstara, mstara and mstara reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Love that vid from Californication!  Didn't see the episode.  Did Stu wear it and they live happily ever after?

Posted : 08/09/2020 1:43 pm
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I have seen this before and was quite taken with the fact it had made main stream TV,  all be it a show that was aimed at appealing to a kinkier audience I'd suggest.

Posted : 09/09/2020 1:00 am
Jmn
 jmn
(@jmn)
Eminent Member

How about this one? Maybe chastity isn’t quite ready for Bluetooth yet...

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-54436575

Posted : 06/10/2020 3:33 pm
Dharmaproject
(@dharmaproject)
Trusted Member

@jmn I was just shocked to see this issue covered by the BBC. Maybe it is more common than we realize?

Posted : 06/10/2020 4:10 pm
(@Anonymous)

I saw this article about the Cellmate device on BBC earlier today also and thought about sharing it on here. 

"Pen Test Partners believe about 40,000 devices have been sold based on the number of IDs that have been granted by its Guangdong-based creator."

That's not an insignificant # of devices sold in just the past 2 years and for sure a very small percentage of devices when compared to all the steel and plastics devices like the CB-6000, which are much more popular. All in all I do think it is an encouraging data point that a LOT of penises are currently caged and that male chastity is becoming more common. Can you imagine if someone utilized this hack before it was caught and 40,000 penises were suddenly out of commission?  It'd have been like a surprise Locktober event before October even arrived!

Posted : 06/10/2020 11:48 pm
mstara, mstara and mstara reacted
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

We'd seen this device and had considered it. Glad we didn't buy it now.

Posted : 07/10/2020 1:09 am
(@Anonymous)

I encountered this article on Fox news from around 5 years casually mentioning and explaining male chastity and how it is becoming more common:

https://www.foxnews.com/story/locking-up-for-love-chastity-belts-return

Also this isn't mainstream media but more of a fringe conservative group being a mormon forum, but I think it is an encouraging sign for how widespread male chastity is becoming as they discuss it alongside tantra sex, Karezza, and erotic denial (and this is from 2010!):

http://www.feministmormonhousewives.org/?p=3333

I did a "control F" search for chastity to sift through all the comments and find the ones where women were explaining and discussing how they discovered male chastity and how it benefits their relationship. Several other women express genuine interest and desire to explore it even requesting a separate thread be developed to focus entirely on the male chastity lifestyle. One account named "Teenah" explains that she is an engaged college student who is very excited to explore chastity with her fiancee as they get married (who is interested and willing). She even expresses that her hope is to introduce the cage on their wedding night and lock him into it for the first several days of their honeymoon so his focus starts on her pleasure. This receives a variety of responses from the largely conservative forum community, but a few others practicing the lifestyle encourage her to go for it during the honeymoon and state it makes their heart melt to think on him being willing to submit his penis and pleasure to her as their marriage begins.

"I find the idea of him arriving at the honeymoon bed only to discover that he must concentrate on my pleasure alone and wait a few weeks for his own so hot!"  -Teenah

Glad to see an openness to discussing the lifestyle on even a conservative religious group's forum.

Posted : 07/10/2020 9:28 am
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

BBC 3 did a mini documentary about a male being locked for 100 days by a Dominatrix:

Another Huffington Post article which I don't think has been mentioned before.

Posted : 02/02/2021 3:37 pm
Spinpole2001
(@spinpole2001)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @mstara

BBC 3 did a mini documentary about a male being locked for 100 days by a Dominatrix:

Another Huffington Post article which I don't think has been mentioned before.

Really good stuff!

Posted : 06/02/2021 7:00 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement