Chastity - It's making me a believer.

1 Posts
1 Users
6 Likes
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

This forum is primarily about FLR's, but for all you males out there who don't have a lady to hold your key, please understand there are real benefits to holding yourself accountable for your own sexual releases. 

For the last few months I've been training myself into longer periods of chastity (up to the 8-10 day range now) and have been mildly surprised with the results: 1. Energy - I can now do longer and more difficult exercises than before, and don't get as tired at work. 2. Food - as an older guy who has weight to lose, I now focus on eating high quality organic foods, and less on my next snack, and am now losing 1- 2 pounds a week. 3. Women - ladies in grocery or department stores, now pay more attention to me, are more friendly, 2 younger ladies actually became a bit flirty. Women seem to have a 6th sense, and can tell when a male is sexually potent. There has been some relapse's along the way of course, but the results are making me a believer.

So, for all you locked up males out there, the next time your lady refuses to unlock your chastity cage and allow you a sexual release, claiming "it's for your own good" - - She's probably right! 

Posted : 30/06/2021 4:15 pm
djv, Sam, djv and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement