Dirty desperations

6 Posts
4 Users
9 Likes
Machomissive2
(@machomissive2)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Day 10 without sex. I've started sweet talking the chicken at Walmart because the word breast is on the label

Posted : 10/10/2020 3:33 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

2 things ... 

First, I'm so glad to see that there is something, anything, coming EYM.  I was worried that it was either broken or everyone simultaneously lost interest.

Second, 10 days without sex?  Holy shit.  That's terrible.  Isn't locktober just about being locked and no cumming?  I don't think it's intended for keyholders to go with sex for 31 days.

I hear ya though.  Something about labels on chickens when your horny.  I won't even get into the dustup that occurred at Safeway when "considering" Boneless thighs.  The initial court appearance didn't go so well.  

Advertisement

?

Posted : 10/10/2020 6:18 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @machomissive2

Day 10 without sex. I've started sweet talking the chicken at Walmart because the word breast is on the label

Omg that's too much! Only 21 to go.

Posted : 10/10/2020 7:28 am
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member

@subhubphx

Still not dead. Still just pulling my best Strider and sitting in the shadowy corner smoking my pipe.

Mostly focused on being good. I have not been out of my cage for more than 12 hours total since the last day in September. That hasn't meant no playing, just no direct contact from me. I got past the roughly 10 day hump marker for me though. It gets easier to shut off urges after that. Getting through the emotional bits are the hardest parts. Emotional stress is the hardest to cope with in terms of not wanting use masturbation as a means of escape. Forces some good conversations once you get there though.

Posted : 10/10/2020 10:59 am
spinpole2001, subhubphx, spinpole2001 and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@vikter

Hey Vikter .. clearly still not dead is a fantastic status to have.  Good to see you my friend.

I'm glad to hear to make the distinction between playing and not having sex with your wife.  I don't think abstaining from sex for the keyholder was ever the intent.  Certainly a man wearing a cage is more than capable of having sex in spite of his confined status.  

The emotional burden of knowing that your little friend cannot come out and play (even if no orgasm is in his immediate future) is something I'm lucky enough to not have to endure.  Especially when you look around at other men knowing they are (probably) not caged and thus able able to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh as they wish.  Ms. K. and I reached a huge milestone in our marriage when she determined that the honor system was the way she was going to continue to keep me chaste.  It was difficult and a huge amount of trust was needed to be earned to get there, but for her, it was what she wanted.  She preferred having her little friend spontaneously available as needed/wanted but needed to know that I would not touch myself sexually, let alone masturbate and steal my orgasms that belong to her. It's been roughly six years since I have masturbated without her knowledge.  When I masturbate for her now, it is because she tells me to, whether it is for her viewing pleasure or a command to edge myself.  If I were to masturbate secretly now, it very well could end our marriage because for her it is akin to infidelity. 

I hope that for you and others, complete chastity and orgasm control can someday be achieved without the need for a cage.  And that the cage then would only come out for punishment purposes for especially egregious infractions, like is the case for me.  You see, when I get in big trouble, she knows there will be no desire for access to her little friend hanging between my legs for a while and as such, there is no reason not to required it be caged.

I do love those good conversations too.  Just this morning Ms. K. had me read several previously printed blog entries from the folder i keep of them for her.  I can't wait to get to some of the amazing examples I have in there from Evolving Your Man.

Emma ... if you can here us ... we miss you and can't to get an update on how you and your roommates are doing.  ? 

Posted : 10/10/2020 11:26 am
Machomissive2
(@machomissive2)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I feel as tho i was already well spoken about my sexual deviations with my wife. I'm more trying to get my lady to acknowledge hers and a way we can both be satisfied. However, we have done around two weeks before of chastity, but now that she's catching her footing...the teasing and understanding that I'm going crazy is becoming apparent to her. I have an extreme libido so much so that we question if I have a medical condition for it. But pretty much what I am trying to say....this last little bit has been tough

Posted : 10/10/2020 6:07 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement