Lent

10 Posts
3 Users
15 Likes
Dharmaproject
(@dharmaproject)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I know that not everyone is of the Christian religion but tomorrow is Ash Wednesday and the start of Lent - 40 days before Easter. Traditionally, one gives up something for this period. My wife informed me tonight as she locked me up that I would be giving up orgasms for lent this year. Anyone else want to join me?

Posted : 16/02/2021 7:56 pm
true42, true42 and true42 reacted
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

Just wanted to check in an see how things are going --- 40 days is quite a long time!

Have you ever gone that long before? What is the longest you have gone without? 

Posted : 09/03/2021 8:18 am
Dharmaproject
(@dharmaproject)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@j-s I’m still locked and denied. The longest I’ve gone is 33 days and I’m currently on day 23. Going ~20 days isn’t too uncommon for me so I’m used to it. 

Fun fact that I did not realize until I started counting days on a calendar - Lent is 40 days plus 6 Sundays. I grew up in the church so I’ve always heard that Lent was 40 days. They lied. 46 days.

Advertisement

My wife has indicated that I can target 50 days which will be the Monday after Easter but that she plans on pushing me past that date. Fun times. 

Posted : 09/03/2021 1:41 pm
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

@dharmaproject --- that is great to hear. Glad things are going well so far and she is still having fun and pushing you along. 

Are you able to cum while caged at all such as from pegging or prostate massage or will you go that long without any kind of draining? 

I saw in another comment you guys also practice weekly spankings --- it will be interesting to see if going this long locked up causes any changes in your spanking routine and if you might need an extra or two! 

Posted : 11/03/2021 7:10 am
Dharmaproject
(@dharmaproject)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@j-s Weekly spankings are separate from chastity for us. It allows both of us to focus on each other and we both receive some enjoyment from it - her from seeing me submit to her, allowing her to only think about me and us, and for me, the joy of submission and allowing her to do something to me that I never thought that I would enjoy. I also receive an endorphin rush from it and actually feel really good in the following days. 

As far as ruined orgasms, orgasming from pegging or in the cage, it hasn’t happened yet. My wife feels that a ruined orgasm is still an orgasm so if she’s committed to not allowing me to orgasm then I won’t have any orgasms, ruined or otherwise. We’ve never tried ruined orgasms and while I’m curious if it is as bad as I’ve read, I no longer have a say in the matter. We’ve also talked about her making me orgasm in the cage but she hasn’t pursued it yet. I suspect that at the end of Lent she’s going to make me go a few more days or weeks before letting me orgasm and that may be when she tries to make me orgasm in the cage. Either way she’s told me that when she decides - either before or after Easter, that I’ll immediately be locked back up. We’re enjoying this dynamic. 

Posted : 11/03/2021 9:41 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @dharmaproject

As far as ruined orgasms, orgasming from pegging or in the cage, it hasn’t happened yet. My wife feels that a ruined orgasm is still an orgasm so if she’s committed to not allowing me to orgasm then I won’t have any orgasms, ruined or otherwise. We’ve never tried ruined orgasms and while I’m curious if it is as bad as I’ve read, I no longer have a say in the matter.

Love your story my friend.  I know exactly what you mean about how well a good hard spanking is a resetting things for me.  Mine are "as needed" for punishment of an infraction as opposed to maintenance, but still, i get it.

Don't give up on ruined orgasms.  Of the 10-12 ejaculations I am allowed per year, 7 to 9 of them are via ruined orgasms, and I'll tell that they are fantastic!  Fantastic because afterward, there is ZERO drop off.  I don't know what you have read about them but I would disagree with them being bad.  In fact, I have come to prefer them over full-on orgasms for simple reason that there is no drop in desire afterward.  

Posted : 11/03/2021 10:40 am
Dharmaproject
(@dharmaproject)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx Thank you. In regard to the ruined orgasms, I mean “bad” in the sense that they are not as satisfying as a full orgasm. I’m curious about experimenting with them but my wife wants me to fully enjoy the few orgasms that she allows me. She came close to giving me a ruined one a few months ago but quickly continued to play with me so that it was a full orgasm. She is still developing her Domme skills and says that she would hate it if I stopped stimulating her the minute she started orgasming so she doesn’t want to do that to me. She’s getting better and more comfortable with time - we’ve had two CBT sessions this week and she’s put Icy Hot on my balls twice in the past two weeks. She knows I hate Icy Hot but if it comes up on our wheel of options, she holds me to it. Again, we’re really enjoying this dynamic, even when I’m in pain. 

Posted : 11/03/2021 10:52 am
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

Couldn't help but think of you now that lent is over. Would love to hear how it went and what you liked/didn't like about it! 

Posted : 05/04/2021 8:58 am
Dharmaproject
(@dharmaproject)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@j-s I’m sorry to disappoint you but she decided to break my fast after 33 days. I’m both grateful and disappointed but what is important is that she decided when I be allowed to orgasm. This was the second time I’d gone 33 days and that is our current record. Time will tell if that record will be broken. 

Posted : 05/04/2021 4:02 pm
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

@dharmaproject

My friend - you can't disappoint me. Thanks for being open and sharing your journey. 33 days is very impressive by itself. It was kind of her to show you some mercy and let you out. Hopefully you both enjoyed your freedom and you didn't finish too quickly 😉 

Posted : 06/04/2021 7:58 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement