Locktober 2021

27 Posts
10 Users
81 Likes
Locknkey
(@locknkey)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

How has your locktober begun and how do you practice it?

I plan on doing Emma's schedule of taking it off once a week.

I used to take it off once every day.

My wife and I are practicing it so I masturbate less. What about you all?

what cage are you using?

Advertisement

Posted : 01/10/2021 10:46 pm
Jafo987, Tmo52nv, J.M and 6 people reacted
J.m
 J.M
(@j-m)
Estimable Member

We are planing weekly clean unluck

Using this cage,

Posted : 01/10/2021 11:10 pm
Locknkey
(@locknkey)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@j-m That urethral insert though. 

It's been a bit tight fitting, but I am committed.

My wife is teasing me just the right amount right now.

I am using

Posted : 02/10/2021 11:32 pm
J.M, J.M and J.M reacted
J.m
 J.M
(@j-m)
Estimable Member

@locknkey We dont use the urethral insert, glad to hear you are committed and trying ?

Posted : 03/10/2021 5:38 am
Flaflr
(@flaflr)
Trusted Member

@j-m Have you ever used the urethral insert ?  I wonder if the insert could maybe cause infections in the bladder or urethral tract?  The plastic tube would be difficult to keep clean.  Does the curved prong on the bottom of the ring help prevent escape ?

Posted : 03/10/2021 5:54 am
J.m
 J.M
(@j-m)
Estimable Member

@flaflr  yes we have tried it, maybe we did something wrong because it did hurt then i inserted it but after awhile it was ok...until i went to pee OMG, removed it quick.

Not sure if the prong helps against escaping, i never try ?

Posted : 03/10/2021 10:16 am
Locknkey
(@locknkey)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Today was an easy day save for when my wife was teasing me. Straining in my cage doesn't feel comfortable at all but I calm down soon enough when remove my hands off my wife. We've been more flirty together. I considered changing into a LocktheCock cage I have but that one is heavier and I don't want to take off my current cage until my first 7 days is up according to Emma's schedule.

Posted : 03/10/2021 10:39 pm
djv, djv and djv reacted
J.m
 J.M
(@j-m)
Estimable Member

@locknkey what you do is up to your wife and you, health and safety first ? 

Posted : 04/10/2021 5:54 am
Stevesub
(@stevesub)
Estimable Member

@flaflr I have the same cage but without the "separator". I have used the insert for short periods, but am afraid of getting an infection. It's a shame because I would like to have it fitted, but IMHO the risks outweigh the benefits.

Posted : 04/10/2021 6:59 am
Locknkey
(@locknkey)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

This is the longest I have spent in chastity. 

I'm really liking it.  Seems my wife is too.

I hope others are having a good time so far.

Posted : 05/10/2021 9:18 pm
djv, djv and djv reacted
Locknkey
(@locknkey)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Today was easy. My wife supervised my cleaning yesterday without me asking her, so I am sure she read the "Locktober for Dumbies" link that I sent her at the beginning. I was concerned that work would be an uncomfortable experience and I was for a couple of moments but right now I barely feel the cage there.  Things are going really well. I hope everyone else is the same.

Posted : 08/10/2021 6:56 pm
Emma, djv, Emma and 3 people reacted
Djv
 djv
(@djv)

@locknkey So which cage are you in now? Have you changed like you were thinking? 
We are getting off to a late Locktober start and today is my first full day at work. I was a bit apprehensive but i do have the keys if an emergency arises…but so far so good. I am committed to making this work for our relationship. I am currently in the Holy Trainer v4-nub (a china knock off version) However its really difficult for me to get into, especially when the sack shrivels, lol. So i have ordered a similar version with a hinge system. I have used cb300 and 6000 in the past and didn’t care for them, too many parts, pinching, and too long causing both visual issues under clothes and difficulty peeing. 

Posted : 09/10/2021 2:00 pm
Locknkey
(@locknkey)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

There was a picture, not sure if it is still loaded into the post. I got it off Amazon and it has a "hinge system" as well.  I wish the "shaft was skinnier because the ring fits well-enough but the shaft is twice as big as my placid penis.  I make it work though and the weight is still very evident.  This is the longest I have gone without having an orgasm.  Just glancing at my wife is stimulating.

Posted : 10/10/2021 2:18 pm
djv, djv and djv reacted
Djv
 djv
(@djv)

@locknkey so I literally just got this today and I absolutely love it already! Length is good, and fitment, ease of entry is great. 
 Cool news on your chastity and sounds like its working, i am day 4 this week and went five last week without ejaculation and 7 days prior to that, but most of those days were honor system. This is our first real week with a cage everyday. Its definitely a mind fuck for sure. Like you, I already want her and just seeing her turns me on, can  only imagine what you must be

Posted : 11/10/2021 5:43 pm
LocknKey, Emma, LocknKey and 3 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Great job everyone. 11 days into locktober! This is seriously my favorite month of the entire year.

@djv Kev has that same one, make sure to keep that clear rubber sleeve on for as long as possible. We noticed an odor after a few weeks and soaked it in vinegar to try and clean it. It worked but we eventually tried to switch the rubber sleeve with the one from the larger ring that we don't use. Unfortunately we ruined it when pulling it off and he said it is much less comfortable without the sleeve. The sleeve prevents pinching from the hinge and it also helps hold the ring in place. Perhaps you can proactively find a replacement rubber sleeve at the hardware store? 

Posted : 11/10/2021 9:05 pm
J.M, LocknKey, djv and 6 people reacted
Page 1 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement