27 Posts
10 Users
81 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @j-m

@flaflr  yes we have tried it, maybe we did something wrong because it did hurt then i inserted it but after awhile it was ok...until i went to pee OMG, removed it quick.

Not sure if the prong helps against escaping, i never try ?

So many questions! How did it feel to insert? How did it feel to pee? We have never tried one with an insert because of the same concerns that @flaflr had. Kev wanted to try one but I've had my share of UTIs and if this thing is capable of causing one, I don't want that for him.

Posted : 11/10/2021 9:08 pm
Djv
 djv
(@djv)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j 

they actually sent me 4 loose in a zip lock baggie, none were installed. I installed the one on the ring I figured would be best choice and voila! Lol
So i have three more, pretty sure i can find that material to replace it though 

Thanks for a great forum Emma ?

Posted : 11/10/2021 9:25 pm
Locknkey
(@locknkey)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@djv I get aroused very easily. My wife has been enjoying October and has embraced it with open legs.  Right now I am wearing Lock the Cock's "Dark Knight". I wrap the lock in plastic wrap when I take a shower.  It's so normal now.

Advertisement

Posted : 11/10/2021 9:51 pm
djv, djv and djv reacted
Locknkey
(@locknkey)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Great job everyone. 11 days into locktober! This is seriously my favorite month of the entire year.

@djv Kev has that same one, make sure to keep that clear rubber sleeve on for as long as possible. We noticed an odor after a few weeks and soaked it in vinegar to try and clean it. It worked but we eventually tried to switch the rubber sleeve with the one from the larger ring that we don't use. Unfortunately we ruined it when pulling it off and he said it is much less comfortable without the sleeve. The sleeve prevents pinching from the hinge and it also helps hold the ring in place. Perhaps you can proactively find a replacement rubber sleeve at the hardware store? 

Imagine the guys asking "So, what project you workin' on?"  

Posted : 11/10/2021 9:53 pm
djv, djv and djv reacted
J.m
 J.M
(@j-m)
Estimable Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j  It was like a small piniching pain the we inserted it, but then i peed it was more of a burning pain.

Posted : 12/10/2021 7:47 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @j-m

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j  It was like a small piniching pain the we inserted it, but then i peed it was more of a burning pain.

Thanks for sharing your experience with the insert for peeing.  In the past it was something Ms. K. and I considered because of the unbelievably complicated process of trying to keep our plastic, tube type cage from getting stinky.  She, like many including me, was concerned with UTI's and other crummy effects an insert might have for long term wear.  In the end it didn't seem like a viable option which was part of the reason we relegated the cage to punishment purposes only.

That was until we found the Jail Bird.  It's design eliminated the biggest problems we had with the plastic tube type cage.  Stinky very quickly, uncomfortable and impossible to properly clean while it was on.  As much as I would try to line up my pee hole with the opening(s) at the front of the cage, the plastic seemed to absorb the urine smell that was inevitable.  Thus I can understand any interest in a pee tube.  With the Jail Bird (properly sized), none of those problems exists.  I'm going into my 12th day of not having taken it off and it is clean as a whistle and comfortable as if it wasn't there ... that is until she makes it swell. *smile

I know the Jail Bird is pricey and even a bit of a chore to order, receive, return for resizing, but let me tell you ... it is more than worth it.  Just my two cents.

Posted : 12/10/2021 8:08 am
J.M, J.M and J.M reacted
J.m
 J.M
(@j-m)
Estimable Member

@subhubphx I have a closed metal cage to but as you say closed cages tend to smell so i prefer the more open ones, sure they tend to irritate the foreskin sometimes but that can be solved with a ballon ?

I prefer the steel cages ,manowar ?

Posted : 12/10/2021 8:39 am
LocknKey, djv, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Djv
 djv
(@djv)

@locknkey That’s funny “she’s embraced it open legs” 

Im right there with you, getting aroused easily. I love my wife and adore her body. We had a very good sex life when we met, like all long term couples, it has slowed, especially for her. We are hoping this helps in that area, so far it looks promising. She definitely has enjoyed the attention and likes that im very attentive now. 

Posted : 12/10/2021 9:45 am
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Great job everyone. 11 days into locktober! This is seriously my favorite month of the entire year.

@djv Kev has that same one, make sure to keep that clear rubber sleeve on for as long as possible. We noticed an odor after a few weeks and soaked it in vinegar to try and clean it. It worked but we eventually tried to switch the rubber sleeve with the one from the larger ring that we don't use. Unfortunately we ruined it when pulling it off and he said it is much less comfortable without the sleeve. The sleeve prevents pinching from the hinge and it also helps hold the ring in place. Perhaps you can proactively find a replacement rubber sleeve at the hardware store? 

Latex tubing, cut short.

Posted : 12/10/2021 12:38 pm
djv, djv and djv reacted
Djv
 djv
(@djv)

@true42 Yes, except it’s probably silicone by looks and feel of it, either are readily available 

they sent three spares with mine so im good for a bit

Posted : 12/10/2021 12:40 pm
Headtrip
(@headtrip)
Trusted Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j 

We have a different but similar cage with hinged base ring and optional uretral tube.  I can strongly recommend a roll of 6x9mm natural latex tubing (sometimes called "surgical" tubing).  We cut off about 2", add a few drops of lube, and slip it around the base ring to cover the hinge.  We discard and replace maybe monthly.  Very cheap and you can tune the length for best fit (too much tubing uses up gap that I require).

For the insert, have had zero problems with infections.  Wife is a nurse and is careful to disinfect and assures me it doesnt go in far enough.  It can cause irritation, usually near the tip or from the inevitable swelling, so my longest has been 7 days.

Cheers

Posted : 13/10/2021 10:29 am
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)

It's going... jajajajajaj.  So far so good about a week in.  

Posted : 16/10/2021 6:50 am
djv, djv and djv reacted
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement