Orgasm denial and male submission

14 Posts
5 Users
21 Likes
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Chastity belt ensures that the husband does not masturbate until his wife is allowed. The frustration he gets from not being able to play with his favorite toy makes him become a better gentle and caring husband, who is ready to fulfill every wish of his wife.
When he gets an orgasm, he becomes lazy and naughty for at least two days or more.
Prolonging time without an orgasm makes the husband better and better. In the beginning, a week without an orgasm is a lot. this period is gradually increased to two weeks, a month, two or three months.
My urologist friend told me that delaying ejaculation for over two weeks is not healthy for the prostate. The solution is prostate milking which does not cause an explosive orgasm with contractions, but a slow emptying of the prostate which is pleasant but without orgasm. This is done through the anus and it is not even necessary to remove the chastity belt.
Prostate milking takes time to learn how to do it, but when it is learned then permanent chastity is possible, because it is not necessary to remove the cage from the penis to empty the prostate.

Posted : 08/06/2021 11:47 pm
Brian, subhubphx, Brian and 3 people reacted
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

It's your choice. If you have him caged, you can have sex when you want it, how you want it. At least that is how it works for us. (There are lots of ways to roll.)

I no longer get "naughty" after sex (I still really want to please her), but I do unfortunately get a bit less attentive. It does take about 2 days to get me back to normal (i.e. my new normal), which is sad for me, because there isn't much that I can seem to do to shorten that period of time. But over time, it seems like that interval is contracting, and I'm getting better at how I act during that interval. If this keeps up, within a few years there will be pretty much no downside to me having an orgasm.

Posted : 09/06/2021 10:40 am
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @suzzana

Chastity belt ensures that the husband does not masturbate until his wife is allowed. The frustration he gets from not being able to play with his favorite toy makes him become a better gentle and caring husband, who is ready to fulfill every wish of his wife.
When he gets an orgasm, he becomes lazy and naughty for at least two days or more.
Prolonging time without an orgasm makes the husband better and better. In the beginning, a week without an orgasm is a lot. this period is gradually increased to two weeks, a month, two or three months.
My urologist friend told me that delaying ejaculation for over two weeks is not healthy for the prostate. The solution is prostate milking which does not cause an explosive orgasm with contractions, but a slow emptying of the prostate which is pleasant but without orgasm. This is done through the anus and it is not even necessary to remove the chastity belt.
Prostate milking takes time to learn how to do it, but when it is learned then permanent chastity is possible, because it is not necessary to remove the cage from the penis to empty the prostate.

Good post suzzana.

Another idea is, instead of working his prostate, keep him locked in his cage for 2-3 weeks (daily teasing included) then restrain his hands behind his back or above his head, unlock his cage, and stroke him slowly to the point of orgasm, then quickly pull your hand away, and tell him "no more!" He gets the required sexual release, while you get to drive his frustration level to new heights! Wait a few min. clean him up, lock him back in the cage, and repeat in another 2-3 weeks. If his begging for a "real" orgasm bothers you, simply add a few extra days locked in his cage as "corrective action"    

Advertisement

Posted : 11/06/2021 1:06 am
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@williamportor\

CB is removed only on exceptional occasions several times a year. Teasing yes but with a penis in a cage. Prostate milking every 10 days until complete emptying.

Posted : 11/06/2021 2:52 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Prostate milking every 10 days until complete emptying.

Congratulations on being willing to perform this function every 10 days.  It can be a chore.  Earlier in our relationship, I was milked on the first Tuesday of every month.  Over time, Ms. K. found that it was too tedious and we eventually abandoned the practice, sadly.

Posted : 11/06/2021 8:05 am
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member

@subhubphx

Rituals become boring very quickly. I don't know why she found it tedious. I think of it more like a harvesting process. ? It's an extremely erotic sight to see a man releasing for me. Try using a prostate massager.

Posted : 11/06/2021 8:17 am
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @subhubphx

Prostate milking every 10 days until complete emptying.

Congratulations on being willing to perform this function every 10 days.  It can be a chore.  Earlier in our relationship, I was milked on the first Tuesday of every month.  Over time, Ms. K. found that it was too tedious and we eventually abandoned the practice, sadly.

Prostate emptying is first for prostate health but it is also erotic for both me and my hubby. When I just want to fuck him without emptying his prostate I take a dildo without a curve.

Posted : 11/06/2021 8:26 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@nika  She enjoyed it and still does but sometimes life gets in the way and the ritual part of it made it seem like work.  A job so to speak and our relationship is founded on the concept of me absorbing the tedious, work-like things her life to make her life as blissful as possible.  In other words, she has accepted the concept that she really doesn't have to anything she doesn't want to ... whatever the reason.  I know that makes her sound like a bitch but I assure that is not the case.  Her loving and devoted attention to me, our marriage and our lifestyle is outstanding.  It's about our process and our journey and the course of that journey changes as we evolve.  It's a helluva ride.

Posted : 11/06/2021 8:28 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Prostate emptying is first for prostate health but it is also erotic for both me and my hubby. When I just want to fuck him without emptying his prostate I take a dildo without a curve.

Completely agree on all points.  You both are very lucky to have each other!

Posted : 11/06/2021 8:29 am
Suzzana, Suzzana and Suzzana reacted
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @nika

@subhubphx

Rituals become boring very quickly. I don't know why she found it tedious. I think of it more like a harvesting process. ? It's an extremely erotic sight to see a man releasing for me. Try using a prostate massager.

I don't understand the remark. Everyone has their preferences. You think they're just yours from God? No they are not.

Posted : 11/06/2021 8:29 am
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member

@suzzana

I don't understand the remark

It means you have to keep things spontaneous.

You think they're just yours from God?

No, not from God, being around people.

Posted : 11/06/2021 8:42 am
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @nika

@suzzana

I don't understand the remark

It means you have to keep things spontaneous.

You think they're just yours from God?

No, not from God, being around people.

I fuck him spontaneously, emptying the prostate is when it should be. Have a good evening.

Posted : 11/06/2021 8:46 am
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

@suzzana 

The tone of your response was that of a dominant woman accustomed to teasing, denying and dominating males. 

The world needs more ladies like you! ? 

Posted : 11/06/2021 11:31 am
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@williamportor 
Tnx.

Posted : 12/06/2021 12:05 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement