Outing Stories

2 Posts
2 Users
21 Likes
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I found these stories on another site and thought that they might be of some amusement to others here.

We heard that we should sanitize our sex toys every so often so we decided to run them through the dishwasher once a month. One day I loaded it up with dildos, plugs and two chastity cages, started it, then went out for a run. I ran into some friends and took longer than expected to get back home. When I opened the machine there was a cup sitting there on the rack that I hadn’t noticed before. I inspected it and, to my horror, it was a freshly used cup, still wet with orange juice. I suddenly remembered that my mom was supposed to come over to pick up our dog. The next time I saw her she smirked and said, “Tell me again why I don’t have any grandkids yet.”

When I wore my husband’s chastity keys on a necklace to a block party, my nosy best friend demanded to know what they were for. I stupidly replied, “Oh, they’re for a filing cabinet.” She was skeptical, to say the least. Later, whenever she’d see the keys on my keychain she’d say, “You know, one of these days I’m going to figure out what those keys are for.” She started getting more and more vocal, bringing it up in public conversation. Finally one day I just blurted out, “They’re the keys to Dan’s chastity device, okay? I lock up his dick for fun. Satisfied?” She smiled like a cat and said, “Very.”

Posted : 06/10/2020 1:44 pm
spinpole2001, Brian, AandM and 12 people reacted
(@Anonymous)

My favorite part of both of these stories is that the mom and friend seem very much impressed and pleased to discover the male chastity aspect of the relationship. Almost like they're expressing "You go girl! You've conquered that cock." 🙂

Posted : 06/10/2020 11:53 pm
PenisHeld, spinpole2001, PenisHeld and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement