35 Posts
10 Users
114 Likes
10 K Views
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

My husband and I started with the chastity belt four years ago. The first year we went through many misconceptions that I read on various sites. The first CB I bought for it was the CB6000S. It matched the dimensions of his penis in the flaccid state.My husband was able to pull out his penis and masturbate, which I discovered a month later. Two days later, he received a piercing from Prince Albert, at my insistence.
During the two months it took him to recover after a PA piercing, I researched which chastity belts were suitable for a PA piercing. I opted for Steelworxx Revenge and Steelworxx PA-lock.
I remember when I first installed Revenge with a PA lock. Then the first difficulties began. The biggest initially was wearing a CB during the night. He kept complaining. At first I gave in and took off the CB during the night and again insisted that the CB be worn at night as well. That lasted for two months until I cut and said that he has to get used to wearing a CB 24/7.With the PA lock, he peed in the spray. That's why he always needed a bottle of water to wash the head of his penis. A permanent chastity belt requires top hygiene. Steelworxx Revenge provides only good penile head hygiene.
Mature Metal Jail Bird provides superior hygiene, but has poor safety. The penis can be easily pulled out. Then I realized that the Steelworxx PA lock can also be used with Jail Bird. I ordered Jail Bird according to the measurements of the husband's penis and it is now a permanent chastity belt
Laser removal of pubic hair was also required for permanent wearing of the chastity belt.
Emptying the prostate without removing the CB and without a real orgasm is only possible with prostate milking. I will write about that in other posts. The journey to permanent chastity took 3 years.
2 x

Posted : 08/06/2021 9:49 am
manto2021, Fuzzy, KinkyWriter and 30 people reacted
Flaflr
(@flaflr)
Trusted Member

Hello, you really have good posts and I enjoy reading them. Do you ever peg your husband? Is his device ever taken off? 

Posted : 09/06/2021 1:10 am
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@flaflr 

Cb is taken off once in two or three months to see if everything is ok. Once a month I take my husband to my friend's urologist for a prostate and testicular examination.
Yes I love pegging. I often do this with a regular dildo. Every 10 days I fuck him with a curved dildo that stimulates the prostate. He ejaculates profusely without removing the CB.

Posted : 09/06/2021 2:31 am
manto2021, etwas72, subhubphx and 12 people reacted
Happycuckold
(@happycuckold)
Estimable Member

Suzanna, by “permanent chastity” do you mean that you never allow your man unsupervised orgasms or that you never allow him to cum at all, apart from prostate milking?

Posted : 09/06/2021 8:26 am
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@happycuckold

Advertisement

Just a prostate orgasm, which is obtained by prostate milking. It is a type of orgasm, which is not explosive and which not causes a loss of energy and lost focus to wife's pleasure.

Posted : 09/06/2021 12:07 pm
etwas72, subhubphx, Brian and 6 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @suzzana

Mature Metal Jail Bird provides superior hygiene, but has poor safety. The penis can be easily pulled out. Then I realized that the Steelworxx PA lock can also be used with Jail Bird. I ordered Jail Bird according to the measurements of the husband's penis and it is now a permanent chastity belt

We had similar experience with the CB.  It's just not comfortable and after a day, it begins to smell pretty bad.  So Ms. K. then only opted to use it for punishment purposes because after all, when I'm being punished, she has no intention of getting near my penis.  

Then she saw a picture of the Jail Bird and fell in "love" with how it looked.  She ordered me to get one and after one adjustment, it is now a (semi) permanent fixture.  Super comfortable and very easy to keep it immaculate clean.  Unlike your husband, I haven't been banished permanently from orgasms although they are few and far between.  They are mostly ruined orgasms, which like a prostate orgasm means there is no zero fall-off in desire and attentiveness, which of course she insists on.  

Posted : 09/06/2021 3:34 pm
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Every 10 days I fuck him with a curved dildo that stimulates the prostate

Awesome!

Posted : 09/06/2021 3:35 pm
Suzzana, Suzzana and Suzzana reacted
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx

Prostate orgasm has no contraction and as such does not lead to loss of energy and loss of desire.

Posted : 09/06/2021 10:44 pm
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted
Happycuckold
(@happycuckold)
Estimable Member

@suzzana. Thank you for your response. It seems cruel for your husband never to be allowed the pleasure of a regular orgasm.  Does he never complain about that?

Posted : 09/06/2021 10:47 pm
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@happycuckold

Cruel? No. He has another type of orgasm that is appropriate for his status. We are both happy with that. 

Posted : 09/06/2021 11:04 pm
manto2021, lil c, HappyCuckold and 6 people reacted
Happycuckold
(@happycuckold)
Estimable Member

@suzzana.

Thanks again for your response.  I have never experienced prostate milking, so I don’t know what it feels like.  But from what I have read, the purpose of milking is to drain seminal fluids for health reasons during long stints of chastity while denying a man the intense pleasure of an ejaculation from stimulation of the penis.  Is that a correct understanding?  I imagine your husband gets a kind of pleasure from being pegged and milked, but the fact that you have gone to such lengths to make it impossible for him to masturbate, using both piercing and a cage, implies that your husband WOULD masturbate if you didn’t make that physically impossible for him.  To me that suggests that he craves the pleasure of normal ejaculation as much as I and most other men do.  Please don’t take offence when I describe that as “cruel”.  I am not criticizing; I am trying to get my head around it.  The fact is that I am aroused by what I perceive as your “cruelty”.  Ironically, I sometimes masturbate to stories about cruel women who permanently deny their men the pleasure of ejaculatory orgasm.  There is a strange cognitive dissonance in cumming explosively to the fantasy of never being allowed to cum.  I am a masochist, and I am aroused by the fantasy of permanent chastity because it strikes me as an extreme form of sadomasochism.  I think that if I was in your husband’s shoes—or rather his cage—never being allowed to experience orgasmic pleasure would feel like a cruel deprivation.  But I think it would perhaps be bearable if I knew my wife was getting erotic pleasure from being cruel to me.  So please forgive me if this question is indiscreet, but I wonder whether the intensity of your own orgasms is increased by the thought that you permanently deny such pleasure to your husband?  I imagine that for such a cruel regime to be bearable to the submissive partner, he would want to know that his sacrifice was a source of sexual pleasure to the dominant partner.  That would give him a sense of erotic purpose.  I hope that makes sense.

Oh, I have one further question, if I may.  Permanent chastity would mean your husband never gets to have penis-in-vagina sex with you, right?  Does that mean you have no interest in PIV sex for your own pleasure, or do you engage in cuckolding when you desire PIV sex?  I hope my questions make sense and that you aren’t offended by my curiosity.

Respectfully,

HC

Posted : 10/06/2021 6:25 am
subhubphx, Brian, subhubphx and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Cruel? No. He has another type of orgasm that is appropriate for his status. We are both happy with that. 

This says it all.  It might seem cruel to others but it's what you do, and that's what matters.

Posted : 10/06/2021 8:53 am
Suzzana, Brian, Suzzana and 3 people reacted
Happycuckold
(@happycuckold)
Estimable Member

@subhubphx I get that.  I wasn’t using “cruel” in a negative sense.  In a dominant/submissive relationship involving elements of sadomasochism, “cruel” can be sexy.  Now, if a guy needs to be double locked, with both a piercing and a chastity cage, to prevent him from masturbating, that means he would really like to have an ejaculatory orgasm, right?  If he didn’t crave that kind of pleasure, the honour system would work.  But permanent enforced chastity prohibits him from satisfying that craving…permanently.  That strikes me as “cruel”.  

Posted : 10/06/2021 5:12 pm
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@happycuckold

He has an ejaculatory orgasm (P orgasm)

Posted : 10/06/2021 10:33 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @happycuckold

@subhubphx I get that.  I wasn’t using “cruel” in a negative sense.  In a dominant/submissive relationship involving elements of sadomasochism, “cruel” can be sexy.  Now, if a guy needs to be double locked, with both a piercing and a chastity cage, to prevent him from masturbating, that means he would really like to have an ejaculatory orgasm, right?  If he didn’t crave that kind of pleasure, the honour system would work.  But permanent enforced chastity prohibits him from satisfying that craving…permanently.  That strikes me as “cruel”.  

No worries my friend.  I understood what you meant and I agree, in the lifestyle we both live, "cruel" can be sexy.  It come with the territory as loving as it is a loving kind of cruel ... whatever that means.  

I'm caged most of the time for my Wife ever since we discovered the Jail Bird cage.  Comfortable and hygienic enough to be worn for extended period without trouble.  Prior to that it was the honor system.  The CB6000 was just not comfortable after a day or so and it begins to get a little rank in the hygiene department.  Ms. K. made it very simple for me to be trusted on the honor system by saying that any unauthorized touching and especially ejaculation would end things for us on the spot.  We would abandon the lifestyle, "go back to vanilla and whatever came of that, came of that".  That was more than enough inspiration for me to actually be successful in the honor system.  She uses a cage now not because that trust has evaporated but rather because she simply likes the way it looks and the symbolism of it.  We're both very happy with the cage wearing now. 

I'm a huge fan of "it works for them" and so who am I to judge, but for me, I couldn't imagine being placed in a cage with a PA because I couldn't be trusted not to violate her rules.  I get it why others might, just not for me.  For fellas like that, yes it could be cruel.  

Posted : 11/06/2021 8:24 am
Page 1 / 3

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement