Notifications
Clear all

Permanent Chastity

Page 2 / 2
HappyCuckold
(@happycuckold)
Trusted Member

@suzzana. I don’t think seminal fluid leaking out of a flaccid, caged penis due to prostate massage can be compared to the kind of intensely pleasurable ejaculation a man gets from the stimulation of his erect penis during sexual intercourse or through the simulation of sexual intercourse when he masturbates.  That kind of shattering, consciousness altering orgasm is the most intense kind of physical pleasure I know of.  I find orgasm control and orgasm denial very exciting.  There is a masochistic pleasure in being teased to a state of arousal and denied release.  I love that.  But in my experience, the payoff for being denied orgasms by my wife is that my orgasms become even more intense when she grants them.  I am still trying to imagine how it would feel to be permanently denied the pleasure of that kind of orgasm.  I think I would want to know my wife was conscious of the sacrifice I was making if I allowed her to lock up my cock permanently, and I would want to believe that my sacrifice was at least heightening her sexual pleasure.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2021 11:37 am
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Eminent Member

@happycuckold 

There is no sacrifice in the FLR relationship. The wife adjusts the husband to her needs. The more they succeed in that, the better their relationship will be.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/06/2021 12:03 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: