Clear all

Ruined Orgasms are Amazing - You Should look into it

2 Posts
2 Users
6 Likes
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Ruined orgasms are a fantastic way to add to the arsenal of orgasm control as you Evolve Your Man.  In my marriage, the ratio of ruined orgasms to full-on, glorious big orgasms is about 3-1.  Given that I am allowed 2-3 full-on, glorious big orgasms a year on average, you can do the math.  The biggest, bestest, greatest thing about ruined orgasms?   

"The biggest advantage of a ruined orgasm is that it allows the man some release but avoids the post orgasm "slump" that most men experience after an full orgasm"

In August, Emma posted an incredible blog about ruined orgasms here that was inspired/authored by our friend Ruined-Julie. It was wonderful.  I've come across another very helpful blog post on ruined orgasms that is suggested reading for those that aren't fully familiar with the benefits of ruined orgasms.  I hope you will enjoy.

https://femdomthinktank.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-art-of-ruined-orgasm.html

Posted : 30/09/2020 11:35 am
AandM, AandM and AandM reacted
Matthew989
(@matthew989)
Trusted Member

I enjoyed my first ‘ruined’ orgasm last night; all I can say is that it was utterly amazing! I agree with subhubphx that the advertising cue from Ruined-Julie and Emma was invaluable. Thank you!! Can’t believe more men don’t practise this method.

Advertisement

Posted : 07/06/2021 1:04 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement