Clear all

Self-locks

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Angelofchastity
(@angelofchastity)
Topic starter

I dont lock my husband but when he masturbates on his own he self-locks himself. This helps to limit his masturbation and allows me to help him control himself. Masturbation for men starts with secrecy when they are preteens and through life they do it in the shadows or the shower when nobody is looking. WHen my husbend masturbates, he locks himself and adds his key to a box we have called a kitchen safe. He is also responsible for texting me or leaving a note to let me know that he locked his key. No shame is cast. I simply hold the key for a while until I am ready to unlock it. The system works well and I get visibility to his habits which are much more frequent that I knew prior to our system. This system works well and takes the shame from his self love while still permitting and controlling it.

Edit: Added link to the product you mentioned.

Posted : 29/08/2021 12:01 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I linked the kitchen safe product in your post, we have the same one and it works well. It has a little digital display on the top and a wheel to add time if needed. Interesting approach Angel thank you for sharing!

Posted : 29/08/2021 6:22 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement