Why FLR's may become mainstream

5 Posts
4 Users
9 Likes
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

It's no secret that FLR's are increasing year by year. There are several reasons for this, but this is one not commonly discussed:

EDUCATION

Today nearly 6 in 10 college students are female. Because women now outpace men in higher education in our information age, women have moved into positions of power, and the pay gap is slowly closing. Today it's not unusual for a well educated lady to be managing groups of subordinates (many of them male) in business, law and government. Many of these women now "wear the pants in the house" and by extension, dominate in the bedroom as well.

I recently observed a large construction site with a women in charge (because she had an engineering degree and the men had no higher education) she gave orders to a group of foreman, who in turn relayed those orders to their crews of muscular workers. Though professionally dressed, it was hard to ignore her shapely derrière in those tight slacks, and ample bustline beneath her blouse, but unlike in era's past there were no whistles, disrespectful comments, or sexual overtures that I could observe. She was the boss, and the men knew she was to be respected - regardless of their sexual urges. 

Don't be surprised if FLR's become mainstream, and by extension, male chastity. In the future I predict they'll be substantially more males kept hard for women - and denied. 

Advertisement

https://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2017/08/why-men-are-the-new-college-minority/536103/

Posted : 30/04/2021 11:52 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I literally just hit publish on a blog which I think adds another wrinkle to your observation. Give it a read and let me know what you think as it relates to education. I do agree with you, the world is changing as females become more educated and have greater access to birth control.

Posted : 30/04/2021 4:09 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @williamportor

Don't be surprised if FLR's become mainstream, and by extension, male chastity. In the future I predict they'll be substantially more males kept hard for women - and denied. 

Wouldn't it be a glorious thing?  I think it would.

Posted : 30/04/2021 5:24 pm
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Good post Emma. Yes, COVID 19 has been an eye opener regarding the world's delicate balance of M/F ratios. The most obvious thing I see from your post happening now, is a notable rise in stable Lesbian relationships, as women become less dependent on men, and society is less judgmental of these ladies. It will be interesting to see whether genetics or economics will be a bigger factor in women's growing power going forward, but one thing seems clear: Though not all women in FLR's will want enforced male chastity, the fast rising numbers of women in charge will virtually guarantee there will be many more locked up males in chastity cages the future - until the "boss" decides otherwise. 

Your feedback would be humbly appreciated. ? 

Posted : 30/04/2021 8:28 pm
Brian
(@brian)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @williamportor

Don't be surprised if FLR's become mainstream, and by extension, male chastity.

FLR becoming mainstream? I can see that. Power dynamics already exist in relationships so there are no really new concepts to learn except to for women to want to take more control and men to let them which is already happens to a great degree.

Chastity on the other hand, I don't see it becoming mainstream and enforced chastity, definitely not.
Enforced isn't happening because of freedom. Imaging the social conversation around taking away man's right to orgasm. You think getting guns away from them is hard. Ha.

Chastity in general? While I can see it being acceptable within the bounds of normal, its already pushed by many religious outfits, I don't see it being adopted widely for the same reason over 35% of the population is obese. It takes discipline to overcome urges evolved since the beginning of man and it takes time to form new habits regardless of whether they bring benefits or not. Even if it where proven to be of great health benefit, help your sexual performance, make relationships better, we still wont do it. Hell, regular exercise will do all of that and the majority don't exercise.

All that said, human behavior is very literally determined by a combination of biological neural nets and their interaction with societal concepts. Pretty much any new behavior imaginable is possible if it can make it into the societal training loop. Given this, its totally possible that neural nets could be formed that would have a society like what you describe. Its really a matter of how do you get from here to there.

Posted : 01/05/2021 11:42 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement