Corrupting an old flame

2 Posts
2 Users
15 Likes
Whitedotsonteal
(@whitedotsonteal)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I am a 40 something single mom and I had a married boyfriend who is in a nearly sexless relationship where he is permitted to play. Yes, the wife and I had a phone conversation to avoid any misunderstandings. I actually met my boyfriend back in high school, we graduated together but never connected in high school. We both felt like the other was out of our league so neither of us bothered to try anything. His marriage has been 20 years of mostly vanilla sex with the mother of his kids. He said that his wife dressed up a few times but otherwise didn't put in much effort and generally didn't seem to enjoy sex all that much. He knew that my ex-husband and I went to lifestyle events and I have lots of exciting kink buttons to push so our conversation often revolved around my past. He was fascinated with the things that turned me on and hearing about other men pleasing me.

The first couple times we hooked up were mostly vanilla since I knew he would be most comfortable with that. I asked him if he was willing to get more kinky and meet my kinky side. He said yes and the next time we had sex I was covered in his cum and asked if he had ever tasted his own cum. He slowly said no but I could tell he had probably tasted it at least once. I pointed to my tummy and said, clean me. He looked up at me thinking I was joking but could see that I was serious. He licked timidly but I placed my hand at the nape of his neck and pulled him toward me. His lips and nose were covered in his own cum and I could tell that he was turned on by trying something new. My boyfriend has since passed away but I know that I made the last few years of his life memorable. I have a few other stories about corrupting him and stretching his comfort zone that I might share later. Vanilla boys are fun.

Posted : 26/11/2021 2:13 pm
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @whitedotsonteal

I am a 40 something single mom and I had a married boyfriend who is in a nearly sexless relationship where he is permitted to play. Yes, the wife and I had a phone conversation to avoid any misunderstandings. I actually met my boyfriend back in high school, we graduated together but never connected in high school. We both felt like the other was out of our league so neither of us bothered to try anything. His marriage has been 20 years of mostly vanilla sex with the mother of his kids. He said that his wife dressed up a few times but otherwise didn't put in much effort and generally didn't seem to enjoy sex all that much. He knew that my ex-husband and I went to lifestyle events and I have lots of exciting kink buttons to push so our conversation often revolved around my past. He was fascinated with the things that turned me on and hearing about other men pleasing me.

The first couple times we hooked up were mostly vanilla since I knew he would be most comfortable with that. I asked him if he was willing to get more kinky and meet my kinky side. He said yes and the next time we had sex I was covered in his cum and asked if he had ever tasted his own cum. He slowly said no but I could tell he had probably tasted it at least once. I pointed to my tummy and said, clean me. He looked up at me thinking I was joking but could see that I was serious. He licked timidly but I placed my hand at the nape of his neck and pulled him toward me. His lips and nose were covered in his own cum and I could tell that he was turned on by trying something new. My boyfriend has since passed away but I know that I made the last few years of his life memorable. I have a few other stories about corrupting him and stretching his comfort zone that I might share later. Vanilla boys are fun.

Fortunately for you, there are a great many "vanilla boys" out there to choose from; many who would be grateful to a dominant lady like yourself be teased, denied, cucked, edged, and pegged. If only I could have found you 20 years ago! ? 

Posted : 27/11/2021 1:34 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement