Guide

6 Posts
3 Users
3 Likes
Machomissive2
(@machomissive2)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

So if I can manage to be more submissive she still needs to be a tad more confidence on the Dom side of things....any advice for her tips tricks games etc? I'ma let her read from a pro

Posted : 08/07/2020 5:22 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I think the her confidence will come with time. Teasing and games will certainly help. I've got another teasing blog in the works with some ideas as well. Tell me a bit more about you and your current situation, what have you tried. Are you currently locked? If so, how frequently are you locked and unlocked? I'll be happy to offer a perspective 

<3 Em

Posted : 08/07/2020 9:29 am
Machomissive2
(@machomissive2)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j we've only recently started it I was locked for 2 weeks and then when it came off she hasn't tried to put it on me again. Which for me is part of the flair bc then it tells me that she likes this vs me just roping her into it. I even tried to keep complaints down whilst she got her footing so I didn't cause her to be against it.  The only thing that I did complain about was she was doing the lock and leave tactic vs trying to make it fun. I eventually got her to try a little more but she doesn't seem to have her libido in it but we haven't done any games because I would the one to bring it up and once again I'd prefer not be the only one broaching the subject.

Posted : 08/07/2020 2:44 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

That makes sense, frankly the cage isn't a turn on for me either. I DO like they way everything fits so neatly tucked away when inside the cage. My OCD LOVES it because I like to have everything fettered away in its own little box or compartment. I even tie my shoes after I take them off because it is calming for everything to be neatly put away in their place. 

Advertisement

The game is the part that I enjoy. I love Kev and I love playing games with him. Not playing emotional games or mind games, just playing games. Board games, card games etc. This falls into that sort of bucket and it is an amazing boost to the happiness in our relationship as well. Maybe play it from that angle? I should write a blog about making a game of it.  Hmm.

Posted : 10/07/2020 4:15 pm
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

It sounds like that at the moment this is your fantasy that she's indulging you in.

To be honest it can be hard work trying to keep the tease bit going especially when you have home, work and family all demanding you time too.

I've found the easiest thing to do to tease is for me to dress a little more in the way I know turns him on. I know this sounds really lazy, and I guess it is, but I can't be spending as much time as he'd like edging him or generally teasing.

So dressing a little more provocatively (nothing silly) gives him a little of what he craves and isn't too much hard work for me.

Posted : 11/07/2020 2:38 am
Machomissive2
(@machomissive2)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Im interested in the game idea....I'm just not sure how to get her to think of it in that way...but that might be the push to help her with the start and then maybe the rest will just fall into place?

As for teasing idk I get that teasing can't happen all the time but casual statements physical approaches whilst somewhere public that can easily be hidden such as is you manage to be alone somewhere....the simplest of things can send a guy off..... especially if he knows it's supposed to

(Side note)I am still attempting to get ahold of the submissive act without being offended by all the female perspectives bc to me it's as if you say there is something wrong with men bc they are too whereas you can reverse it and say women are too emotional....I don't believe there are any imperfections in this aspect which is why I believe chastity to be more of a kinky fun time

But back to topic I don't think it takes as much as you think to be a tease to a guy with a little downtime....granted if you don't have any downtime then okay.....but it could be chaining from chastity to an immovable piece in an uncomfortable way for like 20 min there are plenty of simple things I think.....tho maybe I'm just not thinking about it the right way

Posted : 11/07/2020 4:20 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement