Clear all

Hello!

4 Posts
3 Users
6 Likes
Secretworldofdarkness
(@secretworldofdarkness)
Topic starter

I'm so glad I found this page. My husband and I stumbled into all of this and I'm glad to find some real life people and real life examples. We have been together for some time and I've always been a huge tease. He has shared with me the last year or so that he enjoys the teasing a lot but also enjoys when I leave him hanging. I started reading and came across chastity. We are not a 24/7 chastity couple but we enjoy making that a part of our overall play. Anyway, I'm really excited to read more!

Posted : 20/07/2020 11:50 am
Ric, Ric and Ric reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

That's amazing. Guys are hard wired to be receptive to teasing and it sounds like you've been tapping into that for some time. The cage amplifies all of your teasing. Welcome to the site! 

Posted : 22/07/2020 3:50 pm
Ric, Ric and Ric reacted
Ric
 Ric
(@ric)

? any suggestions? I think mature metals are over priced

My urolgist sez this unhealthy

I am bi sexual found the gay life unrewarding. Want.my wife to feel secure.  But i have had hernia rerair sometime cage is painful ... Any comments or suggestions appreciated thx Ric

Advertisement

Posted : 25/07/2020 4:08 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Ric. I am not aware of any research that has been done about chastity or cock cages. At present there isn't any evidence that it is either bad or good for you. With your medical history, I would certainly defer to your urologist since he is aware of your hernia repair and may be why he is saying that it is unhealthy.

If you respect her authority and have the willpower to defer your orgasms without using a cage, then you can certainly try without the cage. Here are a few blogs that you might find interesting.

https://www.evolvingyourman.com/2019/04/19/when-do-the-training-wheels-come-off/

https://www.evolvingyourman.com/2019/05/08/the-training-wheels-are-off/

Posted : 29/07/2020 12:12 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement