Hi everyone, Jane here from KeepHimCaged

12 Posts
8 Users
36 Likes
Janekhc
(@janekhc)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi everyone, I just found this blog and was surprised to find something so woman-friendly and positive in lots of the right ways about the benefits of chastity and orgasm denial.

I run the blog keephimcaged.tumblr.com but since Tumblr restricted kinky pictures I've been a lot less enthusiastic about it. However hubby and I have redirected our energy and we've been writing some really hot chastity stories so if anyone's interested in giving some feedback on those we'd love to get a few extra beta readers.

We're not a classic femdom couple at all, in fact my hubby, James, is mostly dominant. But after having kids we found we needed an extra something to get things going again and to both our surprise the purchase of a chastity cage along with some other toys turned out to revolutionise things for us.

For us it's very much about bringing new excitement to our sex life, and James being very creative in ways that I'm learning to take the lead a bit and just have fun getting him horny which just does it for me.

Thanks to Emma for running this blog, I'm looking forward into digging into it more and hopefully contributing some.

Advertisement

Jane xxx

Posted : 03/07/2020 8:26 am
nella_bmar, Brian, gallifreystyle and 18 people reacted
Frenchyben
(@frenchyben)

Hi Jane,

First of all, nice to meet you and welcome.

Posted : 03/07/2020 9:33 am
Jd
 jd
(@jd)
Estimable Member

Hi Jane, Glad you found Emma’s site. Happy to be your beta reader.

JD

Posted : 06/07/2020 4:22 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Welcome Jane! We are really happy to have you here. Any collaboration would be great.

Tumblr shutting down adult content is incredibly frustrating. Kevin and I both share our tumblr account but it is discouraging since they flagged it as adult and routinely flag posts as adult content. 

Have you tried any other platforms? We registered on a few but haven't done much on anything but tumblr because everything else seems devoid of content and contributors.

How does a typically submissive act of chastity work with your dominant husband? I'd imagine it is incredibly humbling or incredibly frustrating. Likely both.

If you have any writings about any of the above items on your blog, feel free to just point me in that direction rather than retyping everything.

<3 Em

Posted : 06/07/2020 9:18 am
Janekhc
(@janekhc)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j Hi Emma, the best alternative hubby found was www.bdsmlr.com (bit of a tongue twister!). The neat thing was they let you import your Tumblr, so mine is keephimcaged.bdsmlr.com for example, and has all the old stuff (although some of the images didn't cross over).

Numbers there are pretty good, we've got 30,000 or so followers I think. I'm not as active on it though because the community side just isn't so good. It's fine for some hot stuff to tease each other with sometimes, and it has an Android app.

The searching is rubbish compared to how Tumblr used to be though, which is very annoying.

Hubby and I still use Tumblr though, even though it flags loads of stuff with 'this might contain adult content' if you're actually logged into it you can see it by looking at your own blog. But yeah, it's still super annoying. 

The other thing we did was import it into its own website. (I say we, James did it all). So www.keephimcaged.com has all my old content too. But it's a mess I've done nothing with. I will try and pull out some of the big posts I made over the years though, that's a good idea. Thanks!

Posted : 16/07/2020 8:56 am
nella_bmar, Emma, secretworldofdarkness and 6 people reacted
(@Anonymous)

@janekhc and @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Both of your sites have been very informative, and actually very essential.  I am not sure if you have ever set up a Google Gmail email account, but with it you get Google Sites, where you can set up your own website for free.  It's incredibly easy.  Your content (images, etc.) goes into Google Drive, and you are thus freed from the millennial cancel-culture that is turning this country into a former-democracy.  Domain registration is extra (that gives your Google Site its own unique domain name) but only costs $12/year (

Best of luck.

Posted : 15/03/2021 7:40 am
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

@mylastyear re "millennial cancel-culture"

Every generation beats up on the kids. Your generation probably got blamed for a ton of stuff that was all screwed up before you were even born.

Kids these days are pretty cool. Fairly responsible and level headed, considering the mess that they're inheriting. The only "cancel culture" that I have seen is people trying to "cancel" these poor kids before they get a chance.

Let's stop this passing-the-blame culture to future generations.

Posted : 15/03/2021 9:53 am
(@Anonymous)

@true42

Seriously, you missed the whole point of my post.  It's primarily the millennials who are tearing down statues, rioting, going after anyone with an opinion other than themselves, and so on.  These "elites" falsely blame others for what they themselves are doing.  No, you have it wrong, it's those in the millennial age group that are canceling all those that have come before them.  And they are the ones that canceled the tumblr account.  Anyway, the whole point of my post was to inform these two incredible individuals that there is a great alternative out there called Google Sites.  Do you have an objection to that also?

Posted : 15/03/2021 10:49 am
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

@mylastyear "It's primarily the millennials who are tearing down statues, rioting, going after anyone with an opinion other than themselves, and so on. These "elites" falsely blame others for what they themselves are doing. No, you have it wrong, it's those in the millennial age group that are canceling all those that have come before them. And they are the ones that canceled the tumblr account."

I can't help you with this one; you're on your own with this wannabe battle.

@mylastyear "Anyway, the whole point of my post was to inform these two incredible individuals that there is a great alternative out there called Google Sites. Do you have an objection to that also?"

Nope. That was an excellent suggestion. Thank you for sharing.

Posted : 15/03/2021 11:09 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @mylastyear

@janekhc and @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Both of your sites have been very informative, and actually very essential.  I am not sure if you have ever set up a Google Gmail email account, but with it you get Google Sites, where you can set up your own website for free.  It's incredibly easy.  Your content (images, etc.) goes into Google Drive, and you are thus freed from the millennial cancel-culture that is turning this country into a former-democracy.  Domain registration is extra (that gives your Google Site its own unique domain name) but only costs $12/year (

Best of luck.

But I've already got a website!

The benefit of tumblr wasn't being able to publish easily and for free. The benefit was being able to find and share content of others in an easy way. Think of it as an x rated facebook or instagram. Your own content is less valuable than the content of others. For any real writings, I always prefer a platform like this lovely site. Most of the free site companies have some pretty strict policies on what they consider to be adult content. I love this site, it has been a labor of love building it and the people. Where do I even start? The people are amazing. I am proud of what I put together but I am even prouder of all the great people that it magically attracted.

Posted : 15/03/2021 10:36 pm
TinCup, Rivaoh, TinCup and 3 people reacted
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I've found BDSMLR to be quite good and similar to tumblr (but without the annoying flagging of course!). Hope to see you there! 

Posted : 05/04/2021 9:21 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@j-s  I'm with you.  I enjoy BDSMLR more than Tumblr for the reason you stated and because frankly it's just so much easier to navigate.  Already a follower of Emma at Tumblr.  I hope to soo you there too

Posted : 05/04/2021 9:27 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement