Hi!

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Ser
 Ser
(@ser)
Topic starter

Hello. I'm Ser: a 31y man from the European Union (IT) but living in Tokyo since 2019.
Recently I've been really interested in FLR and chastity.

BTW shout out to Emma for this amazing site, fairly the best one AND my favourite about the topic ??. So refreshing find a website rich of content handled by a woman and not just for the kinks. (I do respect the kink side and the male opinion on this if can enrich, but I really don't need abuse of a white male perspective even on this.)

The reasons of my interest are several, passing from the stress and weight of everything, from a fair abuse of masturbation and a very innate submissive role in sex, even if I understand this quite lately exploring my sexuality. My sexuality is kinda complex because in general, I do love being leading during sex but still, I feel this strong lead is to please, which is common I believe, but there is this strong need to please in me:

one recall, about this, could be the longest (so far) relationship I ever had, when I was 21 years old I simply gave my ex the total power about oral sex. Both on me and on her. Meaning that. beside me performing on her (which was absolutely the most of the times) during our morning sex or as a preliminary, I thought this game was she simply had to push down my head (anytime, anywhere) without even saying anything and I would perform to please her. This game was fun because I could never expect when and where this would occur.
The thrill on my side was huge and she was smart enough to not abuse this to keep the total control of the game. Interesting enough this did not change the chemistry of our relationship.
Sadly this game died with my ex-relationship. And things went a bit stale from there.

From there my sex life was boring, I tried to experiment with men as well "as bottom role", seeking that submission to please I eagerly needed but I understand that wasn't about the sex.

Advertisement

It is about sexuality, which is a reflection of a relationship.
Sadly even realising this I can't stop masturbating. ?

So as possible to imagine, finding about FLR and Chastity really opened my eyes. And my heart: I think I'm ready to try again with a stable relationship.

The problem is now, finding The One.
Right now I'm single, in my 30s in a very different country from west seeking for a strong FLR and willing to a Chastity belt.
I have no whatsoever idea how to proceed from here.
Any advice?

(Sorry if the post is loooong and boring) 

Posted : 12/07/2020 6:32 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement