Clear all

How to get started

Page 2 / 2
Dan
 Dan
(@dan)

Posted by: @dan

How does it go with your wide?

Obvs I meant “wife” here but have to correct myself!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/04/2021 3:48 pm
LocknKey
(@locknkey)

@dan

I accept that my wife is sometimes into locking my cock up and sometimes interested in not doing so.  I am not sure what reason she has but she gives me a coy smile when I have asked so I accept her lead and decision. It becomes a pleasant and arousing surprise when she randomly says, "Shall we lock you up?"  I get a bit giddy and excited and drop what I am doing to get ready.

I use a Dark Knight from Lock the Cock.  Although it's a bit heavy, it is most comfortable.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2021 7:55 am
Husband32
(@husband32)

@dan

Yeah, I like those verses also. Wished I knew Hebrew. Actually tried to learn a few years ago, but didn't persist.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2021 8:08 am
Husband32
(@husband32)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Haha, amen I guess 😀 (Had to use google translate, obviously)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2021 8:15 am
Emma
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j)
Member Admin

@husband32

I am glad that we can all laugh and have fun with it together. What a great group of people we have on this site. Many cultures, many religions. I am thankful for the positive, loving, helpful and constructive tone of (almost) everyone on this site. I've even gotten apologies from a couple of the trolls that I've intentionally fed. Good stuff.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2021 12:09 pm
Dan
 Dan
(@dan)

@locknkey

Well I guess having that as something she goes for at least some of the time is better than not at all. Does she do it because you like it or is it because when she locks you up she gets some benefit? Or both?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/04/2021 1:39 pm
LocknKey
(@locknkey)

@dan

Both. I have spent more time pleasuring her and she welcomes such attention when I provoke her by touching her in bed. In the past she was insecure and overly modest.  Now when I advance to kissing her "flower" she allows it without hesitation.  Being caged without release definitely takes the pressure off both of us as her orgasm is the main goal. My arousal is directly tied to her pleasure. I find what is called "aftercare" most possible when I am in my cock cage.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2021 1:51 pm
Dan
 Dan
(@dan)
Posted by: @husband32

I love what you write about abstaining during her period and thus keeping the spark. Although I believe this view is strongest in Judaism, I know there are Christian and Islamic traditions that held similar views.

This article explains the separation process and the ritual bathing (mikvah) that occurs to mark the end of the 12 days of separation. I totally buy into the ideas behind it from a boundaries perspective and keeping some rhythm to frequency of intimacy over many many years. Perhaps the harshness of the complete physical separation mandated by Jewish law doesn’t quite go hand in hand with your site’s philosophy of the woman trying to keep the husband’s desire at least at a simmer.

Although, if one has a liberal approach, within the letter of the law, there’s definitely a way to have a practice of no physical contact with the continued exchange of pleasures (e.g. visual stimulation, self-directed acts in each other’s company) and all sorts of scenarios that are going through my head right now! (Sigh..)

https://www.mikvah.org/article/the_ritual_bath

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/04/2021 2:07 pm
LocknKey liked
Emma
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j)
Member Admin

@dan

What happens after menopause? Does the 12 days of separation still apply if the woman no longer has a period? After reading the article, I was unable to determine if this is intended to be shameful toward the woman or if this is merely a separation. Sorry for all of the questions, this is all very interesting.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2021 3:52 pm
Dan
 Dan
(@dan)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

It only happens for married women whilst menstruation is occurring, so is no longer practiced after menopause. Prior to marriage in orthodox circles men and women do not touch anyway so there’s no issue of separation/reunion.

The privacy around the process is not about shame but about the principle of modesty - other people should never know about when Mrs Cohen is going to the ritual bath, and by extension going to reunite with her husband that evening. The scrupulous cleaning process before bathing is not about her being dirty but ensuring there is no impediment between the spiritual cleansing action of the waters against her body. The core idea as I understand it is that the menstruation cycle represents the potential for the creation of life within the woman’s body and with the shedding of the ovum that potential dies, so the mikvah process is supposed to be a sort of spiritual rebirth. The same process would be followed after a miscarriage which is perhaps an easier concept to understand. There’s also the idea of elevating the act of sex beyond something just physical - acknowledging that the act has the power to create human life in God’s image as per Genesis.

The separation of husband and wife in one sense is the imperative to avoid transferring that association with spiritual death associated with losing the potential for the creation of life in that month. But the practical implications and impact on intimacy in marriage are of course more extensive.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/04/2021 8:27 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: