Clear all

Italian guy 31 years old

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Itacfnm
(@itacfnm)
Topic starter

Hi everyone, I am a 31 year old Italian boy, I have recently discovered this site and I congratulate Emma for managing it. I am looking for a FLR relationship and unfortunately it is very difficult given the mentality in Italy. I have had various soft experiences with some of my friends but occasional. I hope one day to live the experiences I read in the blog.

Posted : 27/11/2020 12:27 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Thank you and welcome to the site. Can you tell us how the culture is different in Italy regarding female led relationships and female sexuality?

Posted : 27/11/2020 3:11 pm
Itacfnm
(@itacfnm)
Topic starter

hi, First I can say that finding dominant women is very difficult. In Europe, the cultures where women are most authoritarian are in England, Germany, Russia and Northern Europe. Latin countries such as France, Italy, Spain have a mentality that does not differ much from vanilla sex.

Posted : 27/11/2020 5:15 pm
Tanjanest
(@tanjanest)

@itacfnm

I always imagined French women as more sexually open. In my mind, affairs seemed more mainstream in French culture. Almost accepted as commonplace. Admittedly I have never been to France so all of my assumptions come from movies.

Advertisement

Posted : 29/11/2020 11:58 pm
Itacfnm
(@itacfnm)
Topic starter

Posted by: @tanjanest

@itacfnm

I always imagined French women as more sexually open. In my mind, affairs seemed more mainstream in French culture. Almost accepted as commonplace. Admittedly I have never been to France so all of my assumptions come from movies.

I have not personally known French women, but I think it is precisely the Latin culture that is different as regards women. I met women from Eastern Europe (Ukraine, Bulgaria and Romania) and I can guarantee you that out of 10 at least 6 have a dominant culture and feel superior. I have known two Italians who were mistress inside without knowing they were and in fact one is my great regret. More than "evolving your man" I propose "evolving your woman" to let women know the enormous power (much more than what they already have) that they can have if they treat the man in a certain way.

Posted : 30/11/2020 9:56 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement