Married submissive ...

Notifications
Clear all

Married submissive (45 y.o.) Man Looking for a male a male mentor. Recently started an FLR with my wife.

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Optimus3000
(@optimus3000)
Topic starter

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the group. My wonderful wife of 10 years and I recently began an FLR. We're observant Jews. I'm looking for a male mentor, ideally someone who is an observant Jew (who is likely to understand the culture and religion). Please feel to reach out if you may be interested.

Posted : 12/04/2022 12:35 pm
Bella909
(@bella909)
Estimable Member

Welcome. If you are using chastity, are you allowed to use the cage on the sabbath? Maybe that is the day you are allowed freedom from your cage. I don't know enough about the culture and religion or not male but welcome and good luck on your journey together. Shalom friend.

Posted : 13/04/2022 2:20 pm
Optimus3000
(@optimus3000)
Topic starter

Hi. I'm not in chastity. But I'd like to experiment with it. My wife isn't interested, at least not yet.

There would be no issues with being in chastity on Shabbat or other holidays.

Advertisement

Posted : 26/07/2022 3:59 pm
Nevertoolate
(@nevertoolate)
Trusted Member

From what little I know of Jewish culture, I gathered the impression that in the realm of home life, the wife rules the household. Seems the opportunity for a perfect fit.

Posted : 02/08/2022 7:53 am
Optimus3000
(@optimus3000)
Topic starter

Yes, I'd say that is true in observant Jewish Ashkenazi homes, less so in many Sephardic observant homes.

Posted : 02/08/2022 3:56 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement