Clear all

My husband of 5 years

3 Posts
3 Users
3 Likes
Laluz
(@laluz)
Topic starter

Hello my name is Luzkani and my husband of 5 years has some fetish maybe this is more common with older men he is over 10 years more than I am. He has a fantasy of watching me with younger man and also fantasy of cage for penis. We have experiment with watching with younger man and it was fun we now have boyfriend who I see sometimes once or twice in one month! I am not so sure about the cage, what causes him to want the cage and what damage can be done by accepting this role in his life of "keyholder" as he calls it. He never had this fetish before our marriage I wonder what made it come up and become something so fascinating sexually for him. Is it something about me or something about our relationship age difference for him to want these fetishes?

Posted : 16/10/2021 12:03 pm
Djv
 djv
(@djv)

Hi there. 
First off, there is nothing wrong with you or your husband. He, like many males has probably had submissive desires his whole adult life. Most of us keep them hidden due to societal issues and fear of losing our relationships with our wives because it “isn’t normal” behavior. It usually our midlives that we finally have the courage to face how we feel, very often (I was 40 when I finally accepted what turned me on, that was ten years ago) 

Posted : 16/10/2021 12:24 pm
Subwilliam
(@subwilliam)
Eminent Member

First, let me take a moment and say, I agree with djv, there is nothing wrong with you or your husband.  Secondly, let me congratulate both of you on establishing good communication between the two of you.  In the end, good communication will be the thing that will make the biggest difference chastity device or not. 

The very best to both of you. 

Posted : 18/10/2021 9:37 am
true42, true42 and true42 reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement