[Solved] Need some advice.

32 Posts
12 Users
120 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@restrainedlove If I recall correctly I assigned Kev to find passionate and loving pegging videos and he found most of them on reddit I think. 

Bart Simpson Episode 20 Gif

Posted : 27/01/2022 11:45 am
restrainedlove, subhubphx, restrainedlove and 3 people reacted
Phil Anonymous
(@phil-anonymous)
Eminent Member

@subhubphx 

"Absolutely not!  I'm neither and I love to be penetrated by my Wife."

My wife does not prefer to penetrate me but she loves to insert a plug or dildo to give me some release since I don't orgasm anymore. With that said, I'm straight.

Posted : 27/01/2022 1:10 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @phil-anonymous

@subhubphx 

"Absolutely not!  I'm neither and I love to be penetrated by my Wife."

My wife does not prefer to penetrate me but she loves to insert a plug or dildo to give me some release since I don't orgasm anymore. With that said, I'm straight.

I understand my friend.  Ms K. doesn't want to peg me as often as I would like too, but often she will have me wear a nice glass butt plug for an entire day, sometimes during sleep as well.  Worn during sleep can help conjure up some yummy dreams.  

Advertisement

Sweet Dreams Vintage Gif

Posted : 27/01/2022 1:38 pm
Phil Anonymous
(@phil-anonymous)
Eminent Member

@subhubphx 

I often have erotic dreams after a good teasing session, which leaves me frustrated obviously. I've never worn anything for a day, but I think I'll suggest it because it might help me get the relief I really need. Never actually getting completion from a traditional orgasm used to be tough, but permanent denial role playing makes it sweet torment if that makes sense. My wife enjoys the playing and I guess she is leaving me 'locked and loaded' without sounding too crass.

Posted : 27/01/2022 4:29 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

... but permanent denial role playing makes it sweet torment if that makes sense.

It makes complete sense.  Listen, if you do try to goa whole day and/or overnight, I'd suggest a glass or stainless steel plug.  Long term just doesn't work with silicone plugs, at least not for me.  Glass/steel absorbs NOTHING, so when it comes time to finally come out it happens as easily as it went in when it was all lubed up and slippery.  Just a thought.

Pete Davidson Snl Gif By Saturday Night Live

Posted : 27/01/2022 4:39 pm
Phil Anonymous
(@phil-anonymous)
Eminent Member

@subhubphx 

"I'd suggest a glass or stainless steel plug."

Thanks for the suggestions. My wife and I will try it. There have been times, mostly in the past, when ejaculation and erection problems really bothered me. My wife truly doesn't care. Over time she came to the conclusion that I'm a whole lot nicer to live with now. I was never a bad guy, but we didn't have the closeness that we both enjoy. She doesn't worry about me disappearing for masturbation, she doubts I'd ever stray, and keeps me happy with chastity and some kink. She'd have no issues inserting a glass plug in me and then telling me regular orgasms are for her to get my juices flowing. 

Posted : 27/01/2022 6:56 pm
Phil Anonymous
(@phil-anonymous)
Eminent Member

@subhubphx 

"Long term just doesn't work with silicone plugs."

I irked my wife complaining about something this morning while she was relaxing and having morning coffee. When I was about to take my shower she handed my a silicone plug and said, "Here. After your shower plug yourself for raising your voice. Come show me." I wore it two hours. It was quite a relief after it came out but it hurt.

Also, she really got into humiliating me about baldness when I showed her my plug this morning. When I shaved my head a couple of years ago because of MPB, she thought it would be a nice show of submission for me keep my head shaved smooth, meaning no sandpaper feeling on the sides. It's kinky and I'm fine with it. My wife thought it would be fun and humiliating to put on a pair of sunglasses when she checked my head. She's a keeper subhubphx

Posted : 29/01/2022 8:54 pm
Newtochastity
(@newtochastity)
Trusted Member

A great mind trick on him is keeping him locked while having him wear a strap on bigger then him and riding it, he can’t cum but you can. 

Posted : 31/01/2022 7:25 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

She's a keeper ....

Sure sounds like it my friend!

Posted : 01/02/2022 2:35 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @newtochastity

A great mind trick on him is keeping him locked while having him wear a strap on bigger then him and riding it, he can’t cum but you can. 

I assume that you mean "mind trick" in a positive way.  For us, as time marches, Ms. K. has come to more and more prefer to the Vikskin Goodfella (dildo) secure in the harness and over my cage when she wants the kind of 'don't have to worry about anything' hard fucking.  Sure, it's a tiny bit less intimate but still OMG intimate.  Clearly for her but for me as well.  

Posted : 01/02/2022 2:38 pm
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @kristine

One thing I don’t like much (sometimes) is that he has become very obsessive about me. He wants to kiss my feet and pleasure me (you know what I mean) all the time like there’s no tomorrow. He sits at my feet and kisses my thighs. Asks me what I want all the time.He has become like a slave to me. After pegging this gets even more intense. I like it a lot but I want him to be a bit “normal” (for the lack of a better word) outside the bedroom. 

When he gets like that, he's just desperate to please you. It happens.

You can redirect his attention easily. He'll do as you ask. Put him on a project that he would normally not want to do, and that will burn a few hours and leave him exhausted. It works. Ask me how I know.

Posted : 03/02/2022 9:29 am
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @true42 . Ask me how I know.

OK, how do you know? 😉

Posted : 03/02/2022 10:19 am
Spud
 spud
(@spud)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @kristine

I was raised in a religious family and it felt very awkward taking the charge of our relationship. Is this wrong ? Is it sustainable in the long run ?

One thing I don’t like much (sometimes) is that he has become very obsessive about me. He wants to kiss my feet and pleasure me (you know what I mean) all the time like there’s no tomorrow. He sits at my feet and kisses my thighs. Asks me what I want all the time.He has become like a slave to me. After pegging this gets even more intense. I like it a lot but I want him to be a bit “normal” (for the lack of a better word) outside the bedroom. 

I’ve read several articles on this site. But I’m still at a loss to absorb all whatever this is. It all happened too quickly for me to get comfortable with it. I haven’t had sex since he came 3 weeks ago or he cums. I’ll see what she can do about it tonight. I’ve always been self reliant and hated asking for help, but it’ll be kind of you to point me where to go in this sort of relationship. 

Hi Kristine,

I've only just joined the forum (see my intro post) and am similarly fairly new to this.

On the religious side of things, me and my Wife are Christians, and see no issue, although it would depend on the religion, as I know some religions have strict rules surrounding gender roles. The Bible tends to reflect society at the time, and so men were in charge (and wrote most the Bible) and instructed women to submit to husbands. But the reality is men become the leader in a relationship not through religion, but through society. If you look around, you will probably realise that you already know couples in female-led relationships, they may not be intentional, but the women may just be more dominant than the man, she may have sought out a more submissive man, possibly even subconsciously. I pointed out to my Wife that her mum is certainly the one who has the final say in her parents relationship, and her Grandmother did the same. However, my Wife is naturally more like her Dad - submissive. What that means in the bedroom - who knows!

In terms of the obsession, I havent been denied as long as your partner, but find the longer it's been since orgasm, the more obsessed I get. I have also found that as long as I only have one orgasm (couple of times where I had 2 close together inadverently) that I don't get a full 'drop', so dont lose all interest in my Wife, but am not so obsessive, to it might just be a matter of experimenting with denial periods to get the balance right. Obviously every guy is different, and how long it is before they are back on form varies.

Also, on the topic of enjoyment of pegging and relationship to sexuality - I have seen this questioned before. Someones sexuality is based on who they find attractive, not which sex acts they find pleasurable. Guys have a prostate (I believe its the kind of equivalent of the G-spot), and the act of someone making love to you is quite different to making love to someone else. The key difference is that he is receiving when you peg him, you are sending the message 'I want to give you pleasure and be intimate with you' to him. When a man has sex with a woman, he is saying to her 'I want you to give me pleasure', and she lets him (not always because its what she wants, but because she feels its what she 'should' do). So its a very different thing emotionally for a guy.

Enjoy experimenting!

Posted : 03/02/2022 12:57 pm
restrainedlove, Kristine, restrainedlove and 3 people reacted
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @restrainedlove
Posted by: @true42 . Ask me how I know.

OK, how do you know? 😉

Hehe ... I think you already know the answer to this one.

When kept in chastity, I get pretty freaking desperate to be given tasks by her.

And I do them.

And I love it.

Posted : 04/02/2022 12:50 pm
Janae
(@janae)
Eminent Member

Hi @kristine, I'm new to this site too and knew nothing about chastity or female-led relationships until recently. I'm glad to hear how you placed your bf in chastity (and a little jealous as I don't have a bf currently and am not sure how to find guys open to this). Do you mind if I ask you a few more questions about it? Please let me know whatever you are or aren't comfortable answering here.

About how old are you and your bf? 20s? 30s? etc. I'm only 19 so this all feels really new to me. 

Was he hesitant at all when you wanted to put him in chastity? How did you introduce it to him?

She told me not to let him ejaculate. To let him ejaculate when I wanted him to, and always in my presence.

How do you control this? Do you really not allow him to ejaculate unless you give permission? Is that still working well? Was your gf able to show you how to release his semen without letting him orgasm? I'm curious how this is even possible?

Sorry if that is too much prying or too personal. I know you're relatively new to this also and if you're not comfortable answering that's ok. But if you are, I may have more questions. ? 

Posted : 13/02/2022 12:22 am
Page 2 / 3

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement