Notifications
Clear all

8 Posts
6 Users
4 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Hello everyone, nice meeting you all, i am Victoria (31 years old), been with my bf (daniel) for 5 years now. Hoping i can learn few tricks about dominating my  man.

Posted : 06/02/2021 6:03 am
Spinpole2001
(@spinpole2001)
Estimable Member

Welcome aboard!

Posted : 06/02/2021 6:54 am
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

thanks love and hope i can answer any questions you have and help you be  a better sub for your lady and you can help me be a better dom for my man

Posted : 06/02/2021 7:37 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @

Hello everyone, nice meeting you all, i am Victoria (31 years old), been with my bf (daniel) for 5 years now. Hoping i can learn few tricks about dominating my  man.

Hi Victoria and welcome to the little family we have going here.  I look forward to hearing more about your relationship.

Posted : 08/02/2021 8:40 am
Hotwifeaz
(@hotwifeaz)
Trusted Member

Hello, I’m Linda and have been with my man for 41 yrs. Been in the LS for years, but slowed it way down about 7-8 yrs ago. While looking for a kink we could do just between the two of us, he found Chastity. He educated me some and I did a bunch myself. While he was wanting to use it as just a kink, I was falling in love with it. I had wanted to change his alpha personality for years and it gave me a vision to work towards. I started learning more on FLR and have been ever since.  It’s been a slow process, but I have definitely had some good success. I’ve had him locked 24/7 for coming up on 5 yrs. My hardest thing has been punishments sometimes, but I’m trying to get over the guilt and realize the rewards. 

Advertisement

Posted : 08/02/2021 11:22 pm
soforo reacted
Understudy74
(@understudy74)

@hotwifeaz Welcome Linda, and thank you for sharing your inspirational experience.

Posted : 09/02/2021 2:04 am
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

Welcome to both Victoria and Linda - it's always great when other ladies join.

Posted : 09/02/2021 2:26 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @hotwifeaz

Hello, I’m Linda and have been with my man for 41 yrs. Been in the LS for years, but slowed it way down about 7-8 yrs ago. While looking for a kink we could do just between the two of us, he found Chastity. He educated me some and I did a bunch myself. While he was wanting to use it as just a kink, I was falling in love with it. I had wanted to change his alpha personality for years and it gave me a vision to work towards. I started learning more on FLR and have been ever since.  It’s been a slow process, but I have definitely had some good success. I’ve had him locked 24/7 for coming up on 5 yrs. My hardest thing has been punishments sometimes, but I’m trying to get over the guilt and realize the rewards. 

Hi Linda and welcome to this wonderful little family.  Nice to see a fellow Arizonian!

Posted : 09/02/2021 10:34 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement