New to chastity

4 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Newtochastity
(@newtochastity)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Me and my girlfriend have been together a few years. I’m relatively average looking but she’s a knockout sexy smart and just finished law school. I do well myself I work at a bank and am working on my mba. She recently decided after one week with no sex due to her being tired and what not in an otherwise robust sexual relationship that after catching my internet hidtory she had to stop my self pleasure as I was consumed with getting off the one week she wasn’t up for it. One of her friends told her about locktober and that’s when she approached me and she just took charge. I with her help was locked up in the vice and now 19 days in I feel frustrated but I also have learned to embrace her needs. One thing she loves to do is switch me into a metal cage with a few spikes and ride a vibrating strap on that’s right above it. I enjoy her pleasure almost more then my own and emotionally I feel the closest since the early days of our relationship. These 19 days and counting have been a revelation but I can’t lie I’ll be excited to have real sex again. Are these feelings normal? 

Posted : 19/10/2021 9:33 am
Jafo987, Jafo987 and Jafo987 reacted
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Welcome to perpetual insanity, my friend.

Yes, it's normal.

No, you will never stop wanting sex.

And yeah, you will never again get enough.

Advertisement

And no, after a period of re-training, you won't really mind.

And no, none of it makes any sense.

Posted : 19/10/2021 11:00 am
Newtochastity
(@newtochastity)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@true42 one thing she loves is to just make me strain in my cage before she goes to bed it’s tough but also exhilarating almost knowing how bad I want it but also feeling the anti pull out squeezing my shaft with a near death grip no escape lol. 

Posted : 19/10/2021 11:08 am
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Yeah, sleeping in the cage is a head trip, that is for sure. And having her fall asleep while I'm left hanging is a head trip.

I continue to get used to these things. I'm being trained like a puppy.

Posted : 20/10/2021 11:50 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement